Day One

The things we never said
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things happened so fast. One day he was ignoring me, now he... But he didn't say he loves me, or did he? Jihyo thought. She thought she heard Jongkook say, "I love you, I always have." Nah, that would be too much. But he definitely said he wants her. And proved it, too.

This is all my fault, she thought. She crossed the line. That ridiculous old line that says we're just friends, family even. It was something they'd say whenever people question their relationship. But off the record, Haha used to joke that they were indeed family, Jihyo and Jongkook being mom and dad--the married couple.

She replayed last night's events for the nth time today. Remembering how he held and carressed her body. His touch seemed engraved on her skin. He felt so good inside her. Damn. But how she wished she wasn't that drunk. Some of the things that happened had become a blur. But that morning...

Jongkook had kissed her senseless that morning. She remembered how he kissed her like she has never been kissed before. Hot and sensual, his hands carressed her everywhere as though he had every right. It must have a been a good five minutes of making out on top of his breakfast counter. But then he stopped. 

"There," he said, looking at Jihyo's confused expression with satisfaction. "C'mon, finish your sandwich and I'll drive you home," then walked to his room to gather his things.

It took Jihyo awhile to realize that he was teasing her. From the moment he came out of his room up to the drive home, Jongkook had been wearing a smug look on his face and kept throwing Jihyo a knowing smile, which annoyed Jihyo even more. He's acting like Kwangsoo after winning a game. "Jerk," Jihyo cursed as she threw a pillow across the room. She checked her phone for the hundredth time today. 12 messages, not one of them from Jongkook. Is he busy? What am I supposed to do? Should I call him? Jihyo burried her face on the bed, she had already thrown all her pillows and they're all piled up across the room.

 

Jongkook checked his phone for the nth time that day. No messages from Jihyo. He had always known Jihyo was tough to crack but he had hoped that his kisses this morning would at least leave her unsettled. 

"Hyung, are you even listening to me?" Haha asked. They were at the private room of 401 restaurant to talk about business.

"What? I'm sorry?" Jongkook apologizes but his eyes were still on his phone. 

"Ah, seriously!" Haha slapped the folder filled with papers on the table. "Hyung! All I heard from you all evening is 'what?' 'really?' 'sure'. I have to repeat myself every time," Haha whined.

"I'm sorry, dong-hoonah. I didn't get much sleep since last night," Jongkook said.

"Yet he worked out like crazy at the gym earlier," Gapjin told Haha, his eyes narrowing at Jongkook.

"And he's been staring at his phone all night," Geun shik added.

"All day," Gapjin corrected him.

"Is there something you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter