House Invasion

The things we never said
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During break with filming, Jihyo tried to catch up on some sleep next to Kwangsoo. But Sechan and Haha's voice kept penetrating her consciousness. They were laughing and teasing boisterously. Apparently, A-pink came to visit Jongkook's apartment. They about how Jongkook was so accommodating to the beautiful girls compared to when Sechan and Haha were there.

Jihyo felt a twinge of jealousy but more than that she wondered how Jongkook would treat her when she comes over. Everyone but her has been to Jongkook's apartment. As she heard from Somin, even she was treated just like the guys when she went there with Sechan and Kwangsoo. Jihyo wished for one moment that she was as bold as Somin. Even though she'd known Jongkook for a long time, she never had the courage to just come over to his place or ask him to take her to his apartment. Haha and Sechan have both invited her on several occasions but she didn't want people to start teasing them again. So she told herself that next time they invite her to Jongkook's apartment, she won't refuse. 

The filming went on without a hitch. She was so happy that Kwangsoo was back to film with them that she almost forgot about her problem with Jongkook. They were on the same team so there was no way he could avoid her. But Jongkook was his usual self. Still Jihyo have that nagging feeling that he was avoiding her. After filming, the cast and staff decided to drink to celebrate Kwangsoo's return.

Except for Jongkook and Jaesuk, everyone drank alcohol. The party didn't last long because of busy schedules so by 9pm everyone was already saying their goodbyes.

Jihyo was a little too drunk when she was ushered unto her car. "Follow that car," she told her manager. "That's Jongkook's car, isn't it?" Her manager asked. "Yes, yes, we're going to his apartment," Jihyo announced. "I thought you called it the night, are you guys continuing the party at his apartment?" Her manager asked again. "Of course, stop asking too many questions," Jihyo slurred. "You can't stay out too late, I have a meeting early tomorrow," her manager complained. "Don't worry about that. Jongkook oppa can drive me home, he doesn't drink," Jihyo said. "Alright, if you say so. I'll just drop you off, then?" He asked again. Jihyo just nodded her reply.

Buzz. 

Jong kook was just starting to wash up in the shower when he heard the doorbell ring. "Who could it be?" he wondered. He finished up as fast as he could because his visitor was relentlessly buzzing at his door. It must be one of the guys trying to piss him off. He quickly wrapped a towel on his waist and headed directly to the door without looking at the intercom. 

He opened the door with a curse but almost dropped his towel when he saw Jihyo on the other side.

"Oppa!" she exclaimed.

"Jihyo-yah, what are you doing here?" Jongkook stuttered.

"Ta-da! I came to see you, of course. Aren't you going to invite me in?" Jihyo said but she was already walking past him to get inside the apartment. Jongkook slipped his head outside and looked left and right to check if she was really alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter