Chapter 2

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo notices Chaewon and her group. Of course, she does. They're always at the same spot which, unfortunately for her, is at her direct line of sight. She tried ignoring the older girl, but that would be too hard to do so after everything they've been through.

 

Plus the fact that her groupmates were also their mutual friends.

 

"You two should talk, you know?" Minjoo eyed Hyewon and saw the latter was looking at Chaewon and her group too.

 

This caught the attention of their other groupmates and Yujin looked behind and saw what the two older girls were looking at, "its been weeks, unnie. Why not just get back together?"

 

Minjoo said nothing and just got back to her reading, she hates it. Their situation. But she was hurt too much to just let what Chaewon accused her to pass.

 

She didn't want to break up with the older girl, but maybe her pride was hurt too much while her heart was shattered.

 

She never thought the love of her life would ever doubt her like that. She always made sure to shower Chaewon with love, attention even though she didn't have much time for herself. 

 

Minjoo wants to talk to Chaewon too. But she doesn't know how, what to say and what will happen.

 

Minjoo and her group looked at Chaewon's table and saw one of her members, Sakura, stood up and was on her way to their own table. They were confused because even t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter