Chapter 1

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon was sitting at the usual spot she and her group stay at in the library. They're usually there every day for three to four hours for their final requirement in college. 

 

The only problem was, so was her and her group.

 

Minjoo was staying a few tables away from yours with her group, finishing up their research paper. As a psych major, Minjoo always had to be in the library because of the countless papers her professors were making them read.

 

Chaewon knows, she used to accompany her here.

 

But in the past few weeks, they weren't here together. Not since they fought. Not since they broke up. And it was torture because she can't ask her group to work at a different place since the library is the easiest to work at for resource. So she just stayed silent and focused as much as she could.

 

She brought this upon herself. She should suffer from it.

 

They were dating for at least two years now. The entire campus knew about them and everyone was rooting for them. They always showed how much they loved each other even in the simplest (yet not so subtle) ways.

 

That's why everyone was shocked when they heard they broke up.

 

It was over something stupid and Chaewon knows it. She hated it. She hated that it was what broke them up. She hated how immature she was. She hated how she handled the situation.

 

All Minjoo did was support her with everything she wanted and needed to do. Ranging from her hell hole of a major (which is accounting) to being in the music guild of their university. Minjoo was there when she was drowning in numbers and she was there when she was so nervous before performing with the guild for the first time. All the while Minjoo was having a hard time with her own major and being part of her course's council.

 

And what did Chaewon do? She became jealous of nothing and said the wrong things at the wrong time. Which resulted in her losing the one person she never wanted to lose.

 

-

 

"What did you say?" Minjoo couldn't believe what she heard that she thought she heard it wrong. Chaewon couldn't say that to her. She wouldn't.

 

But she did, "come on, you can't expect me to believe you didn't hear it the first time, Minjoo."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter