Chapter 3

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is safe to say Chaewon was nervous. She didn't exactly plan on meeting Minjoo today, she was coerced by Sakura because the older girl couldn't handle her mopping around at the library anymore. Chaewon doesn't know how she will approach Minjoo and what to say.

 

She always thought of getting back together with her former lover, but she never knew how.

 

-

 

"Just talk to her for 's sake." Chaewon looked at Sakura in surprise. The Japanese was never one to meddle with personal problems, much less swear because of it.

 

"I don't know what to say to her." This gathered the attention of their other groupmates.

 

"Well, what do you want to happen? Don't you want to get back with her?" Chaewon looked at Yuri and sighed, "of course I want to get back to her. I'm just scared to approach her. It was my fault why we broke up, so I have no clue if she even wants to talk with me."

 

"She probably does." The girls looked at Sakura in confusion because she said it with much confidence, "she wouldn't sneak a look at ou from time to time if she didn't want to talk to you, you know?"

 

Chaewon was confused, she still doesn't know how to approach Minjoo. She knows she has to be the one to take the first step since she's the one at wrong, but she's scared and confused.

 

"Kkura-unnie, can you do me a favour?"

 

 

-

 

Chaewon was trying to sort out her thoughts when she heard the door of the old council room opened. They used to stay here all the time when it was still used as the council room by Minjoo and the others but they moved to a bigger office now at a different building. Students are still allowed to use the old room for meetings as long as its within protocol.

 

She noticed Minjoo walking towards her old table, which was across where Chaewon was currently standing. The younger girl sat down and just looked at the older, waiting for her to talk.

 

But Chaewon couldn't find the right words to say. She was afraid Minjoo would take whatever she says the wrong way and just be angrier at her. She sighed and just thought, "whatever."

 

"Unnie." Chaewon was about to speak when Minjoo beat her to it so she looked at the latter surprised. She didn't ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter