Chapter 2

Perhaps Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 10 o'clock at night at Bobby's private studio, Bobby and Junhoe are still busy cooking the new song, not necessarily the song for their next single or album, they're not even sure whether they would get a comeback in the near future.

"Hyung, let's retry this part again" Junhoe said after messed up his vocal. Bobby just chuckle and nods in agreement.

And then Junhoe proceeded to give another try, "how was that?" he glanced at Bobby.

"That's nice but let's try one more time"
Bobby speaks softly with a little smile formed in his face.


If there's anyone watching him at this moment, they might think that Bobby is the softest music producer in the entire univers. but not with Goo Junhoe, he really looks up to Bobby as a musician, even since their trainee days, he was more reticent to Bobby than his own leader, and of course he never said that to anyone.

"Oh ... Okay" Junhoe replied a bit stutter

Right after Junhoe did it, he immediately stole a glance towards Bobby, silently reading his reaction.

Bobby was silent for a couple of seconds after he listened to Junhoe's new attempt.
"Perfect!" he said with little clap, and Junhoe followed awkwardly. then accidentally they both look at each other's eyes and smile.

For Bobby, he feels so lucky that Junhoe is there toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter