Chapter 5

Perhaps Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Why did you lie?"

 

 

"I know you didn’t meet Jinhwan Hyung" Bobby paused, then he continue to ‘interrogating’ him, "Why?"

Junhoe confused he doesn't know how to answer, thinking for the right words carefully, his palms sweating, heavily looks at the older guy who’s still looking at him, 

"Mianhae hyung" finally it's just a simple sorry that came out of his lips.

Bobby is expecting him to give further explanation but to his disappointment, it doesn't happen. 

“I’m done, thanks for the food” he not even finished half of his food but he stands up and goes to the sink to put the utensil, Bobby proceeds to go to his room when he suddenly stops halfway, “Well, guess I was mistaken that you were comfortable enough to have a dinner with me and my friends. Sorry for that” after said that he leaves him alone in the kitchen.

Junhoe didn’t expect everything turned out this way, so before it’s getting worse he stands up and goes to bobby’s room.

 

 

 

 

Junhoe’s knocking on Bobby’s door softly but no response heard from the latter, it’s unlocked so he decides to enter his room, he figured that it is fine since all members including himself were used to burst into Bobby’s room to steal borrow his clothes, but the difference is he always did that when the room’s master wasn’t there so now he’s kind of nervous. The room is dark, the lamp is turned off but thankfully Junhoe still manages to see the things inside thanks to the lights from the outside.

“What is this again?” its Bobby’s voice, he’s lying down on his bed with his left arm covering his eyes.

“Hyung I just want to expl-”

“Can we not talk about this now? I’m tired Junhoe” he stops and changes his position, now he sees Junhoe’s standing near the door “I need to rest so can you leave my room please” Bobby said faintly

Junhoe is kinda hurt by Bobby’s words but he promised himself to make it better so he’s encouraging himself to stay still in his spot

“Sorry hyung, I don’t think I can leave it until tomorrow because it will end up of me chickening out and not saying anything” Junhoe said sound desperate

Finally bobby sits down on the edge of his bed, he taps the bed side next to him with his left arm, signaling the younger to sit there, Junhoe knows exactly that he feels very intimidated with Bobby's presence; he immediately follows the order and sits there.

"I think you are misunderstanding me, I did not feel uncomfortable to go with you and your friends" Junhoe takes a deep breath then he continues, "Honestly when i heard Hanna noona was there, suddenly the atmosphere changed it felt like a double date…?” he sounds hesitate, “and if i was there I'm afraid I’d be the third wheels, I'm afraid, I'd look pitiful because of my unwanted presence"

Junhoe let out a heavy sigh, trying to sound amicable this time, "and I just... just thought as a dongsaeng maybe it was better to let you and Hanna noona have some time together, and i thought maybe... maybe you also wanted that"

It wasn't a secret that Hanna was having a crush on Bobby, all members and close people around them know that because the way she acts was very obvious towards him and she didn't mind what people think about that. What they didn't know is that she already asked him out and confessed her feelings, but he rejected her, he apologized he couldn't return her feelings. Bobby can only regard her as a friend, sometimes as a sister. Hanna is a straightforward person, she would say bad if it's bad and she would say good if it's good, he likes her honest demeanor, that's why he really value their friendship. Bobby knew it would be very selfish of him if he asked her for them to be remaining friends, but he still did that anyway. Hanna told him it wasn't easy for her to act as if it never really happened or erase her feelings just like that. But she said she appreciated his decision therefore she asked him to give her time for everything to be back to normal again, and Bobby understands that.

They maybe not telling a single soul about that but being very sensitive and very close Kim Donghyuk is, he can already figure out what happened between his hyung and his noona, even though she is still hanging out in Bobby's studio it doesn't as intensive as before and the way she treats his hyung is the same way she does to him when they're all together, and when Bobby found out that Donghyuk understands what happened he asked him to keep it between them.

So after hearing what Junhoe said, it makes Bobby mad, mad at himself because he can't really tell hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter