Chapter 1

Perhaps Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was last september when the boys have decided to continue their road, ever since then Bobby has been spending most of his time in the studio, and fortunately there is Junhoe who has been there with him, because Donghyuk who used to accompany him is now busy in the dance studio with Jinhwan, meanwhile Yun Hyung and Chanwoo are practicing their vocals while keeping the fans updated with their vlogs on youtube.

Actually Ikon have held a meeting with the new CEO and their production team, they were planning on how the group gonna be, and for the time being the new boss would assign a couple of producers in charge of working on the production of Ikon's music. 
But the members insisted to maintain the authenticity of their music and style, therefore they all have agreed with artist request to give the rights to produce the music by themselves, and to have a say in every concepts of their comebacks, of course they were not given a hundred percent freedom in that matter, they will still be assisted by the support team in the process. 

To be fair this matter is very sensitive for Ikon members, particularly Bobby, he's was very persistent about the idea of self-producing song, not that he wants to replace hanbin position as Ikon's main producer, he just remember what his leader dongsaeng told him in their last day before leaving their dorm. 


//

"Jiwon hyung, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter