last concern

None of Your Concern
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Concern

-Sehun’s POV-

, Hyuna is annoying. I don’t even know why I let her hang around me.

            What did she mean when she said that Hana looks at me differently?

            I rubbed my temples. Hana was such a mystery to me.

            Everything she did made me feel something.

            That’s why I almost laughed at how believable I sounded when denied saying that I was attracted to Hana when Hyuna asked.

            Of course, I am attracted to Hana. I’ve been attracted to her since the first day I’ve met her.

            She had this aura to her that instantly made me curious. She was like a bright light that was a total opposite to me.

            Hana is bright, pure, and honest, which is the total opposite of me. That is what scares me, to be honest.

            I’m cold and I find it hard to show my honest side. I’m afraid of what people will think, when Hana is brave to be herself 100%.

            I found myself spilling my secrets to her and found it easy to speak with her. She’s the first woman I’ve ever felt a real connection with.

            She’s just real, which is rare. When I’m with her, she provides peace and a certain aura of calmness that makes me feel safe. It’s as if the world would be okay, even if it was going to complete hell.

            I’m not as brave as Hana, which makes me feel like I’d taint her. I’m afraid that my darkness would dampen her brightness.

            Hana is an angel, and I’m a devil.

            Hana is smart and talented. Me? I can’t even keep a GPA over 2.0.

            Hana’s smile shines and make people feel happy. My smile? Hell, it’s more of a smirk, and according to others, I look like a cold-hearted bastard on the outside.

            Maybe that is why I keep Hyuna around. I know that I could not taint Hyuna the way that I could possibly taint Hana.

            Hana deserves more than what I can provide her.

            It killed me to say that I see Hana as a sister. She is no way even close to that. It may sound cheesy, but I feel like Hana is my soulmate. , just admitting that to myself scares me. Of course, she’s my soulmate that I don’t deserve.

            I’m simply afraid of these feelings I’ve developed for Hana.

            When I saw Jongin lean closer towards her during lunch, I wanted to pull him away. But I was a coward. I wish I could be selfish enough to ask for Hana’s attention, but I know deep down, I can’t.

            She deserves a man as equally as bright and brave as she is.

            But when Eunha asked me what type of man she should go home with, I almost lost it.

            As much as I say that Hana deserves a man who is as bright and brave as she is, I can’t help but want to be that man.

            . It’s as if Hana is this forbidden fruit that is not meant for a sinner like me, yet, I’m tempted to get closer to it, even if I can’t taste it.

            “Good to know. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. The party is at Club EXO, right?” Hyuna purred.

            I felt disgusted about lying regarding my feelings for Hana. “Yeah.”

            “See you tomorrow, babe.” Hyuna waved and left.

            On the night of Eunha’s party, I was nervous. What if Hana really decided to go home with a boy? How should I react? Should I be selfish and try to stop her?

            Get it together, Sehun. Get your together.

            At the end of it all, I’ve realized that Hana is just a different entity compared to me. She is out of my league, and it’s a damn joke that someone like me could ever be with someone like her.

            She’s a brave woman who doesn’t deserve a coward like me, who lies about seeing her as a sister.

            I sighed and punched the wall. I’m such a ing idiot.

 

-Hana's POV-

 

            I arrived at Club EXO alone, knowing that I would meet Eunha and the rest of the boys there.

            I had work, so I decided to meet the gang at the club, just so that the birthday girl, Eunha wouldn’t have to wait.

I got out of the taxi and I looked down at my outfit. This was so not what I was used to! I pulled my black, tight, mini dress down, however, the dress was still too short for me.

“My goddamn is going to pop out any second!” I sighed as I entered the club. I looked around and noticed the rest of the girls in the club. I became a bit thankful that I decided to put on smokey eye makeup and curl my hair, because I would have felt so out of place, if I didn’t.

As I wriggled myself through the crowds, I finally found Eunha and Chanyeol’s table. Once I met eyes with Eunha, I waved and smiled.

I heard Eunha shout, “DAMN HANA, YOU’RE LOOKING GOOD!” and all I could do was laugh. She was so drunk already.

As I laughed, Eunha’s body fell onto Chanyeol’s shoulder since she was next to him, and I realized that Sehun was behind Eunha the whole time.

My heart raced at how handsome Sehun looked. He decided to comb his hair back and he was wearing his leather jacket, which was my favorite piece on him.

I blushed as I recalled the time when I admitted to Sehun that I loved it whenever he wore that leather jacket. Sehun tried to hide a smile that day as he looked away after my confession. It was my first time seeing such an innocent reaction from him. As always, he was cute, but he was super cute that day.

I looked back at Sehun, and his stare went from me to Hyuna, who tapped his shoulder.

Feeling dejected, I sighed and continued to make my way over to the table.

I was about 10 feet away from the table when I felt someone grab my hand gently.

I turned to my side to look at the person who grabbed my hand.

I gave a look of confusion to the mysterious man. He looked my age and his hair was black and had slight waves. Once I looked past his bangs, I noticed that his eyes were big and round and had a look of innocence to them, even though his body said the total opposite. He was very tall, not as tall as Sehun, but he was still tall enough. He had broad shoulders, not as broad as Sehun’s, but they fit him. I felt stupid for comparing him to Sehun and became disappointed in myself. Even a blind person could tell that this man in front of me was handsome!

The main difference that came to my mind instantly was that his voice was way deeper than Sehun’s. I was shocked at how deep it was. 

“Hi, sorry. I saw you walk in and I couldn’t help myself. I felt like I needed to introduce myself.” He let go of my hand and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

“Hi?” I was just in shock of this person’s randomness.

“I’m Taehyung, by the way.” Taehyung gave out an eye smile.

Damn, he was so adorable and bright!

“I’m Hana,” I smiled as I shook his hand.

“Ah, I expected a beautiful person to have a beautiful name.” He walked towards me, which made me walk backwards to avoid being so close to me, however, I felt myself bump against a wall.

“Does that line work with all of the women you use that on?” I lifted one eyebrow and smirked. This guy looks innocent, but he is too suave right now for me to even believe that.

“Hm… well, tell me… is it working on you?” He moved his head towards mine until our faces were only inches apart.

Damn… if I didn’t like Sehun too much, I bet I would’ve fell for this handsome Casanova’s tricks!

“Hm…” I moved my head to the side to whisper in his ear, “not really.” I smirked.

I heard Taehyung chuckle as he moved back and put some distance between the two of us.

“Ah, but I wish it had. Maybe I need to put in more work?” Taehyung smirked at me.

“Maybe!” I laughed. “I’m sorry, it was nice meeting you, but I came here for a friend’s birthday. I need to go and greet them.” I smiled.

Taehyung was about to respond when he was interrupted by someone.

“Hana, is everything okay?” Sehun walked towards my side and gently pulled me behind him, as if he was protecting me from Taehyung.

I looked at Taehyung’s reaction and he was sternly giving Sehun a glare. Sehun was equally giving Taehyung a glare as well.

Why is Sehun even here? Oh. Is it because he sees me as a sister and feels the need to protect me from a man?

What the hell?

Feeling frustrated, I pulled myself away from Sehun and looked directly at him, “Sehun, it’s none of your concern.”

I instantly felt sadness once I saw his intense glare to Taehyung turn into a disappointed glance once he looked at me.

“I’m sorry Taehyung, it was nice to meet you. Unfortunately, I have to go and meet my friends, but hopefully we can talk later?” I gave Taehyung a small smile.

“Sure, Hana, see you around,” Taehyung winked at me and left with a smirk.

“Who the hell was that?” Sehun asked.

Annoyed, I turned around and said, “It’s none of your concern, right?”

I left Sehun behind and walked towards Eunha and the table.

When I reached Eunha, I heard Chanyeol ask in concern, “Yo, Hana who was that? A friend?” I internally wanted to punch Chanyeol because he sounded like Sehun! And if he sounded like Sehun, that means Sehun does see me as a sister figure, just like Chanyeol!

            As if Eunha read my mind, she punched Chanyeol’s arm and drunkenly said “Who cares! He was handsome! Hana, you should go home with him tonight!” Eunha made her way to me and gave me a hug.

            Sehun came over and sat beside Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

            “Look at Hana grabbing all of the men’s attention. It’s only inevitable! You look good today.” I blushed at Baekhyun’s compliments. “Hana, why don’t you go home with me today?” Baekhyun joked.

            I was about to respond, when I heard Baekhyun yelp and rub his leg. “Ow! You bastard, what was that for?” Baekhyun whined.

            “What happened, are you okay Baek?” Worried, I walked towards him.

            “N-nothing, I’m fine. Someone ‘accidentally’ kicked me,” Baekhyun glared in annoyance toward Sehun.

            “Sorry, my foot felt restless and accidentally bumped into you.” Sehun smirked.

            “Bumped my …” Baekhyun mumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter