Epilogue: Let's debut

Everything was dark before I met you

Epilogue: 

 

A few months has passed, Soojin is now friends with everyone else. Whenever one of them  need an advice she’s the one they go to. After months training together, they all had an amazing relationship with each other. And finally after months of struggle and hard work, the debut was finally coming up. They had done a few shooting already and recorded their debut song. With happiness they learned that the lineup wouldn’t change and that they would debut together as  a six members group. 

 

The day they all dreamed of was now a reality. The couldn’t believe it was real as they were waiting in the waiting room before going on stage for their debut showcase. It would be the first time that they would appear together and perform as a group in public. 

Shuhua was especially stressed, she didn’t eat today because of it. Miyeon glanced at her and saw how terrified she looked. So she came closer and sat next in a chair next to her. She put a hand on her thigh “Hey baby, are you alright?” Shuhua nodded but Miyeon could tell she didn’t mean it “I can see that you’re not, so listen to me. We- no you overcame everything, you’re so strong. Remember when you came in, I’m sure no one was thinking that you would be part of the debut group but here you are. Please believe in yourself, don’t be scared, nothing can go badly now.”

Shuhua made eye contact with her and a small smile formed on her lips. “You’re right, because you’re by my side, so I know I’ll be alright, it’s always been like this. Before meeting you everything felt so dark and I almost gave up. But now you’re always here to brighten my day. I love you”. Miyeon was about to say something when all of a sudden someone called them “It’s time to go on stage”. Miyeon took Shuhua’s hand and they both walked towards their future, that was a bit scary but mostly full of hope.