FINALE

HEROINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was devastated. He defeated and he lose…

She was never existing in front of him all this while. She never told her name neither look at him as far as he remembers. She was NEVER being part of his life…

But…

Why did she choose him?

His chest was up and down heavily. He cannot stand for a while due to some antidote that was injected inside him for nth time. She smiled to him for the nth time as far as Baekhyun could remember.

Yes…

His name was Baekhyun.

He was simply a living being with that name until 24 hours ago. A woman simply unnamed woman caught him like the typical movie storyline where hero and the heroine met up in unexpected situation.

“Baekhyun-ah...”

He tilted his head. He felt disgusted with her. He doesn’t even want to look at her right now as she coming closer to him.

“You said I’m beautiful don’t you? Look at me…I’m the prettiest right?” She said maniacally as if she never doesn’t anything to him. Baekhyun spitted at her. She was taken aback while looking at him furiously.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!”

“You are the most disgusting I ever know! I regret it to say that stupid words!”

She was enchanting as what other might said. Baekhyun admitted she is beautiful indeed the most gorgeous being ever exist in the world before... just before he was trapped in her cage... She looked at him darkly. She holds his head up really closed to her face which makes she kind of kissing him if you see from the back but that doesn’t happen.

She smirking...

Freaking smirking to him!

“Let’s see… Baekhyun-ah...”

Her lips playing on his jawline. He was tempted almost that you can say. She giggled before kissing his cheeks deeply as if she was ready to let it all go before playfully putting her index finger on his lips. Baekhyun cussed as she teasing him.

“More?”

“Get off me.”

He sharply stressing his voice tone. She puts her hands off before giggled again.

“Sorry darling. Will do better next time.”

“.”  He hissed.

 

 

 

“Where is he?!”

Chanyeol grabbed Jongin by his collar. If it wasn’t for Sehun whom holds the tall guy, Jongin might proudly kiss the floor. Jongin spitted on the floor as all eyes was on him.

“I ing don’t know.”

“Kai… you are the last person whom wanted to see Baekhyun breathing in this world. Just be honest where did you hide him?” said Junmyeon or more closely called as Suho. He stared at the latter.

“Should I spitted again on your face? I don’t know where that bastard went. Why don’t you guys find him yourself?”

“This !”

“CHANYEOL STOP!”

 

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah do you like red or blue?”

Baekhyun looked at her. He never understands her. She might scary but at the same time looks like the long-lost friend that everyone would come to and say anything about pastime with a cup of hot coffee in café.

“I don’t like you.”

But Baekhyun choose to be that whom hate her with his sarcasm reply. She rolls her eyes and choose blue as her nail color. Yes, she was doing manicure in front of the guy while sitting on the floor.

“Why blue?”

“Thought you hate me?” she throws back his sarcasm. Baekhyun tilted his head not really affected by her reply. “Anyways I’m preferring red. Red is cool and daring.”

“I hate red. Red is bad. Red is blood.” She replied and suddenly the atmosphere turns tense. She looks at him with some dark aura.

“But you like red?”

Is she suffering some bipolar or maybe broken personality? She can be the sweetest human being, daring wonder women but now what he got to see was a murderous as she’s standing in front of him. Why did she even asked if she hate red?

Baekhyun choose to nod. She holds his chin. He was startled. She was looking at him with the look that she might kill him now and here.

“I hate you.”

Baekhyun was puzzled enough as she walked away living him once again.

 

 

 

 

“We have to find him.” Kyungsoo said which makes everyone in the room looked at him. He looked deadly serious.

“We have options right hyung?” asked Sehun to Suho as he deeply in thought after Kyungsoo’s announcement.

“We do.”

Chanyeol come in. Sehun looked at the older latter. The guy was deadly worried for Baekhyun.

Why?

Because they were connected to each other. Chanyeol is Baekhyun’s family butler descendants and losing Baekhyun means the end of his family’s generation and pride. The other also have strong reasons why they need to find Baekhyun.

Sehun was one of the trustful Baekhyun’s friend and Suho was Baekhyun’s share partner in the company that they ventured together while Kyungsoo was Baekhyun childhood friend.

“Kim Jongin.”

Suho said and everyone looked at him seriously. Chanyeol smacked his fist to the table in front of them.

“He’s the only key.”

Kai.

Sehun thinks. His connection? Kai is the older brother of Baekhyun’s girlfriend whom died in an accident years ago. 

 

 

 

“Wake up douche.”

Baekhyun makes his eyes squinted as a voice with some harsh kick come to his sense. He was greeted by her figure. She looks different today. Not to be that fashionista but Baekhyun admitted the girl have some glorious sense of fashion. He could imagine the girl’s wardrobe was filled with glamorous strip also lingerie.

Yes, Baekhyun have that dirty thought to be honest.

“Douche? You look like you want my the last time we met.”

And he does want to make his comeback to her. She brings her left eyebrows up before laughing.

“Am I? You so tempting me Bae.” She holds his cheeks before smooching it. He can feel shivered running through his spine. This girl is becoming the death of him.

“Wh..what the ?”

“Don’t like it?” she pouted and he might have to admit that’s was so ing cute and he might bet his toe to see it again. She pouted again before settled herself on the nearby couch.

“You know Bae? You hurt me. Its hurt here.”

She pointed to her chest. Baekhyun tried to look other way. She freaking pointed to her ! Her was exposed enough for any man can see even with closed eyes. He coughed with the though she is a stripper in his mind.

“Sto...stop doing that.”

“See… whom looking like a demon now?”  She teased. Baekhyun quickly averted his eyes to her as the latter laugh her off.  

‘Damn it Baekhyun.She pranked you.’

“Bae.. want to do it?” Suddenly she becoming the soft girl to Baekhyun. The mentioned look at her as she ed the jacket she was wearing. He gulped his saliva.

“D..Do what?”

“What a single man and a woman would do…together.” She smirked.

 

 

 

“Come on Baekhyun! Be a bit active! Don’t be so girly!”

“What’s the rush?”

“You ing hit me up now!”

“I tried!”

What do you think they are doing? Not don’t be so dirty mind yet.

She was playing some soccer game on the television while Baekhyun becoming her opponent. She didn’t release him though. The poor guy played the game with his only right hand while she gripping his left hands with her arms. How did she do that? Let’s not imagining it.

“EGHHHH!!!”

She lost her patient and hit the joystick to the ground. Feel defeated. Baekhyun looked at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter