Part 6

A Pact of Fire and Ice (RW)

Warning for slight non-con between Taehyung and Jimin in the beginning. Also warning for implied at the end.


When it seemed like a war was about to break out between the gods and the daimons, Jimin was ready for it to happen within the next couple of days. He expected Taehyung to be gone because he’d be on the surface dealing with things there. But, it turns out the deities still had a world to run, and keeping everything going smoothly was more important than getting the war going. To Jimin, who wasn’t used to eternity yet, the time spent in preparation felt like a ridiculous amount of time. Humans were quick to start wars and spent very little time on strategy before sending their soldiers out.

Taeji went from being the tiny baby he started as, to a kid who could walk and talk and carry on a conversation. He was sassy as hell, something that Taehyung insisted he picked up from Jimin, but he was just as pure and good hearted (and evil) as Taehyung. It never failed to amaze Jimin how his son and his husband could be both so caring, yet so twisted at the same time. If Jimin had to choose his favorite part about being a father, he’d probably have to say it was getting to know the demon that he and Taehyung created together. Taeji was his own entity, separate from either of them, and it was fun watching him grow and seeing how he turned out.

Jungkook ended up being the demon that Jimin spent most of his time with, and Jimin became more and more sure that Taehyung had them working together to keep Jimin from being involved in the war. It frustrated Jimin because he was a daimon, just like the rest of the royal family. He knew all about war strategy. He was a prince, after all. He had to learn in case all else failed and he ended up with the throne. He was also powerful and supposed to be a secret weapon, but he didn’t see how that was supposed to happen when he wasn’t even involved.

Sometimes Taeji would join them at work. Jimin felt bad for the kid because he was the only young daimon, so there weren’t any kids his age for him to play with. Other times he would spend his time with Yoongi because he was Taeji’s favorite uncle. Neither Jungkook nor Hoseok could blame him. Yoongi was their favorite, too.

“Sorry I’m late,” Jimin said as he entered the lab and made his way over to Jungkook. He pulled up the chair that Taehyung had custom made for him that was golden and crimson to resemble the infernal throne. Taehyung insisted it would make the place ‘feel like home’ to Jimin, but it really just looked tacky. Still, the it was the thought that counted, and Jimin loved the stupid chair. He would never admit it, but he did love it. “Taeji hid Taehyung’s shoes, and it took us a while to find them.”

Jungkook chuckled at Jimin’s explanation, but he didn’t look at the other as he typed commands into the terminal. “That’s cute. He doesn’t want Taehyung to go to work,” Jungkook said. 

Jimin hadn’t thought about it like that. He thought the kid was just being a brat, but the realization of what Jungkook said made him think it was sweet instead.

“I think Yoongi’s pregnant,” Were the next words out of Jungkook’s mouth, but he still didn’t look at Jimin.

“What?” Jimin asked, noticing that Jungkook seemed disappointed to announce that. “Why do you think that?”

“He skipped three heats in a row,” Jungkook pointed out. “It’s not like he’s never missed a heat before, but never three in a row.”

“Wow,” Jimin said, envious of Yoongi with that information. “Except when I was pregnant, I haven’t missed one cycle.” After the words left his mouth, he realized this conversation wasn’t about him, and he decided to focus on Yoongi again. “Anyway, isn’t that a good thing? If he is pregnant? Haven’t you guys been trying for an unimaginable amount of time?”

“Under any other circumstances it would be,” Jungkook said, finally looking at Jimin. “But we’re going to war. The gods are known for being cruel and unforgiving when it comes to demons. They attempted to kill Cerberus once before the beast escaped and returned to Hades, and they took Yoongi’s first baby before he could even be born. And that’s only a couple of the things they’ve done.” Jungkook paused and let out a shaky breath. “I don’t want them to hurt Yoongi again.”

“If Taehyung knew he was pregnant, I’m sure he would keep Yoongi safe.” Jimin assured the other. “You just have to tell him. Or wait until he figures it out on his own.”

“Yoongi has to tell me first,” Jungkook said. “If he is, Hoseok knows for sure, but he’s not telling me either. I wasn’t around when Yoongi lost his first baby, and I have a feeling they don’t want to say anything because they want to be sure he isn’t going to lose this one before they tell everyone. As if I’m not going to notice that my omega has skipped his past three cycles.”

“If he’s three cycles in, we should be able to sense the presence of the baby,” Jimin pointed out. 

“You can. And Hoseok can,” Jungkook told him. “I’m not a Daimon, so my senses aren’t as strong.”

“Oh,” Jimin said. He didn’t know what to say to make Jungkook feel better about his omega not sharing important information with him, so he decided to lighten up the mood. “Well, the good news is — even if Yoongi is pregnant, the war won’t be in progress until the baby is born and fully grown.” He chuckled. 

“You have a point,” Jungkook agreed with a soft laugh. “It’s probably nothing I need to be worrying about.”

“So, um, I have a problem of my own, and maybe an alpha is the right demon to talk to about this,” Jimin said. He wanted to talk to Yoongi about it because he’s an omega, and he might be able to relate to Jimin’s issue. Yoongi, however, has been too busy to find time with Jimin. Much like the other daimons. Jungkook, on the other hand, may have been an alpha, but he also understood humans. “If...you don’t mind.”

“Of course I don’t mind,” Jungkook said. “What’s the point in having friends if you can’t talk about your problems with them?”

“It’s about Taehyung,” Jimin said, biting his lip. 

“Oh,” Jungkook said with a sigh. “I might not be the best to ask about relationship issues. Especially for an omega. You might want to talk to Yoongi.”

“Yeah, but Taehyung is an alpha, and you’re an alpha,” Jimin argued. “Maybe you can give me some perspective.”

“All right, fine,” Jungkook gave in. “What’s the issue?”

“I know that Taehyung is busy and all with his divine job and planning the war, but it’s like he doesn’t want to sin anymore. With me. Unless I’m in heat,” Jimin said with a pout. 

“You mean he doesn’t want to you?” Jungkook asked. He sounded mildly surprised by that. 

“Unless I’m in heat,” Jimin reminded him. 

“Have you tried telling him that you want to have when you aren’t in heat?” Jungkook asked. “Taehyung is kind of oblivious sometimes. If you don’t tell him what you want, he’ll never know.”

“I do,” Jimin affirmed. And Jungkook was wrong. Taehyung did know what Jimin wanted without him having to say anything. “But he always says that we don’t have time or we need to focus on other sins, like sloth.”

“Unless you’re in heat,” Jungkook repeated, and Jimin nodded. “Does that bother you?”

“Kind of,” Jimin said. “It makes me feel like he doesn’t actually want me, and he only s me when he has to. Or because my heat arouses him more than me not being in heat does.”

“Then tell him you don’t want him to you when you are in heat,” Jungkook suggested. 

“But I do,” Jimin admitted. If there was one thing that Jimin hated about being a demon now, it was the fact that he couldn’t make himself not want Taehyung when he was in heat. 

“It doesn’t matter,” Jungkook said. “Yoongi has a bunch of toys you can use to pleasure yourself so you won’t need Taehyung when you’re needy. If he doesn’t you when you want to be ed, you have to be stronger than him and your instincts. Let him know that you can take care of yourself, and you don’t need him. Be firm, and don’t give in. You can want Taehyung, but don’t let him know you want him. Make him think you can get from the toys anything he can give you. We alphas thrive on knowing how badly our omegas want us, and we feel humiliated when they can take care of themselves just as well or better than we can. I imagine that goes ten fold for the devil himself.”

“That’s not going to be easy,” Jimin said. It was nice to get an alpha’s perspective on things, but Jimin wasn’t sure that would work. He couldn’t resist Taehyung. Especially when he was in heat, and that was the only time Taehyung would touch him.

“I never said it was,” Jungkook assured him. “Taehyung already knows you want him. You need him to think you don’t need him.”

“Well, it’s worth a shot,” Jimin decided.

*

As if he had jinxed himself, Jimin’s heat started the moment he returned to their bed chambers in the evening. It was a day ahead of schedule. “,” Jimin breathed as he felt wetness pooling in his pants. He started feeling nauseous after leaving Jungkook’s today, but he didn’t think that he’d actually start today.

Taehyung wasn’t back yet. If Jimin could just crawl into bed and look like he’s ready for sloth, maybe Taehyung wouldn’t—

He could smell Taehyung approaching, and he hated the way the alphas strong pheromones instantly made him even more wet. He didn’t think he was going to start today, so he hadn’t yet gotten those toys from Yoongi. He only had the few toys that he was given before, and none of them were enough to keep him from giving in to Taehyung.

He nearly jumped out of his skin as the chamber doors came open.

“Someone’s a day early,” Taehyung said with a chuckle as Jimin quickly finished climbing into the bed. 

Jimin crawled to his side of the bed, and he sat so that he was facing Taehyung. Of course Taehyung just got off work from his duties as the Daimon of Death, so he was wearing the dark cape with ruby clasps. His horns were still decorated with the golden accessories that he wore to present himself as the devil, and he looked irresistible. Jimin’s instincts made him want to leap into Taehyung’s arms and allow himself to be ed against the wall, but he had to follow Jungkook’s advice. He had to be stronger than his instincts.

“And it looks like I arrived just in time,” Taehyung said as he unfastened the clasps of his cloak and dropped it to the floor. Jimin went breathless as the king made his way to the bed. “Miss me?” He asked as he climbed onto the bed and brought his face closer to Jimin’s. 

“Always,” Jimin admitted, and he nuzzled his nose to Taehyung’s. The king took that as an opportunity to capture Jimin’s lips in a sweet kiss.

Jimin didn’t hate this, and he didn’t want Taehyung to stop. By the time his heat came, he missed committing lust with Taehyung so much that he couldn’t say no.

A sweet kiss turned into a deeper kiss, and the deeper kiss turned into them making out. Before Jimin knew it, he was on his back with Taehyung on top of him, rolling his hips down on Jimin’s and rubbing their arousals together. Jimin bit down hard on his own lip in a failed attempt to stifle a moan.

“Tae-Taehyung,” Jimin gasped. He placed his hands on Taehyung’s chest, and he pushed the daimon up so that he could get a good look of his face. He needed to remember what Jungkook told him. “Can we just sloth tonight? I’m exhausted.”

“Then let’s make it quick,” Taehyung said, and he dipped down to capture Jimin’s lips again. “What kind of an alpha would I be if I left you in this condition?”

Jimin didn’t want to be left in this condition. Refusing Taehyung wasn’t easy when he did, indeed, want him, but that’s what the toys were for. Like Jungkook said, he has to make Taehyung believe that the toys are just as good as his . The thing that did make it easier to refuse Taehyung was how it pissed Jimin off that he was still trying to push him when Jimin had already asked him to stop.

“I said no,” Jimin insisted. He made the palms of his hands burn with cold in attempt to get Taehyung off of him, and the daimon jerked back with a shout.

“What the hell has gotten into you?” Taehyung asked, rubbing the spot on his chest where Jimin’s hands just were.

Jimin pushed himself up into a sitting position, and he crossed his legs. He could smell his own arousal, and he could still see Taehyung’s hardness through his pants. He forced himself not to look directly at Taehyung, knowing that he would be tempted otherwise. “Not you, clearly,” Jimin said, playing on Taehyung’s words,  and he folded his arms across his chest. “Unless I’m in heat.”

“What?” Taehyung asked. He crossed his legs in front of him, staying on the other end of the bed. “I have to take care of you when you’re in heat. It’s part of my job description as your alpha.”

Hearing Taehyung say it like that made Jimin even angrier because he felt that all of the worries he had spilled to Jungkook were true. He gritted his teeth, and he glared at Taehyung. “Yeah, well, as my alpha, you should probably know that me being heat doesn’t automatically give you permission to me.” Jimin informed him, huffing and fuming. “ I’m the one who gets decide when I want you to me. Not my body and not my instincts.”

“Okay,” Taehyung said, clearly offended. “If you didn’t want to have , that’s all you had to say.”

“I did say that,” Jimin told him. “I said I just wanted to sloth, but you didn’t listen. The same way you don’t listen when I tell you I want to have when I’m not in heat. I guess I should have expected this since you seem to get bored with your partners so easily, it was just a matter of time before you got bored of me, too.”

“Jimin,” Taehyung said. He sounded apologetic, but Jimin didn’t want to hear it.

“ off,” Jimin said, and he buried himself underneath the covers. “I’m going to rest. We can talk about this later.”

Despite being pissed off, Jimin’s neediness didn’t go away. He hated being an omega. He hated how messy it was when he was in heat.

“Fine,” Taehyung said, and he crawled to his own spot on the other side of the bed. “But for the record, I’m not bored of you. Also, you’re about to find out—”

“I said we will talk later,” Jimin snapped.

“Just what happens when an omega isn’t taken care of during his heat,” Taehyung finished, ignoring Jimin’s demand.

Jimin didn’t say anything in return. He closed his eyes and did his best to ignore the wetness in his pants. He could smell his own arousal mixed with Taehyung’s pheromones, and it wasn’t helping. Unlike standard, non-heat arousal, this didn’t go away. It took a few minutes, and a pair of completely soaked lounge trousers for Jimin to realize that he was going to need to take care of this issue for it to stop. Frustrated, he removed his soaked pants and tossed them to the side.

“Are you sure you don’t want help with that?” Taehyung asked with a chuckle.

He was just pissing Jimin off even more because he wasn’t even taking Jimin’s frustration seriously.

“No,” Jimin said as he reached for the bedside table. He pulled the drawer open and pulled out the that Yoongi had given him during his first heat. This was not as big as Taehyung’s , and it didn’t provide the same warmth. But, it would have to do. “I can take care of myself.”

Jimin didn’t have to look to know that Taehyung was rolling his eyes at him.

He bit back a soft moan as he shoved the toy inside himself, and he made sure not to look at Taehyung as he started to himself with it. He just had to get it in far enough to reach his prostate, and he was sure that he could resolve this issue himself. The toy wasn’t as long or as thick as Taehyung, and Jimin couldn’t control it with the same precision Taehyung could control his own hips with.

He looked in Taehyung’s direction, and the alpha was looking at him with a smug grin on his face. 

“Need some help?” Taehyung offered, and he placed his hand over Jimin’s on the toy.

“N-no,” Jimin gasped as Taehyung shoved the inside of him, deeper than Jimin was able to get it by reaching behind himself. As he got it nearly all the way in Jimin’s , he twisted it, and Jimin let out another gasp. “Taehyung.”

“Just the toy,” Taehyung promised, and he pushed on Jimin’s shoulder to make the other lay on his stomach. “I promise.”

Jimin was compliant. He rolled over and laid on his stomach, and his sigh turned into a moan as Taehyung worked the even deeper. He cursed Taehyung silently as the Daimon let out a low chuckle when he shoved it in at a particular angle, making Jimin jolt in pleasure.

“It looks like you do need me, after all,” Taehyung , and Jimin gasped as he realized what Taehyung was doing. “Did you really think you were going to get yourself off on this tiny ?”

“ you,” Jimin whined, but he was too far gone to fight Taehyung off now.

Taehyung clicked his tongue. “I’d much rather you, but apparently—”

“Please,” Jimin practically sobbed, and Taehyung stopped mid sentence.

“Please?” Taehyung questioned. “Please what?”

“I,” Jimin sighed, and he swatted Taehyung’s hand away. He removed the from himself, and he crawled on top of Taehyung. If he asked Taehyung to him, he knew that the daimon would have fun with it. He would take his sweet time and tease the out of Jimin before he gave the ice demon what he really wanted. So Jimin took control of the situation before it got that far. He climbed onto Taehyung’s lap and gripped at the waistband of Taehyung’s trousers. Jungkook’s advice. They could talk about that issue later when Jimin wasn’t and wanted one thing.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin’s wrists, and the smaller demon pouted and whined as Taehyung stopped him. “Tell me what you want,” Taehyung ordered. “Just a few moments ago, you didn’t want me to you.”

“Yeah, well, now I do,” Jimin insisted, and he sat down on Taehyung’s clothed . When the wetness seeped through Taehyung’s own clothes, his hips gave an involuntary little up into Jimin. “We can talk about how much I don’t need you after you me.”

Taehyung chuckled and rolled his eyes with a smug grin on his face. “Your wish is my command,” Taehyung laughed. He slightly lifted Jimin’s hips and allowed his finger’s to swirl in the mess between Jimin’s cheeks. “But I’m going to make you beg for it.”

*

The next morning was one of the extremely rare occasions that Taehyung had off with his brother and Seokjin at the same time. The three of them were gathered in one of the many recreational rooms of the castle, and they were seated at a table, playing a game of chess. Yoongi and Taehyung were playing while Seokjin just watched. 

“What’s wrong, Taehyung?” Yoongi asked after Taehyung took more than 10 seconds to make his move. The tone of his voice showed that he didn’t want to be asking because Yoongi hated showing that he was compassionate, especially toward Taehyung. “You haven’t said more than two words since we started, so I know something’s bothering you.”

“It’s Jimin,” Taehyung said with a sigh. “We got into an argument last night. I think.”

“You think?” Seokjin questioned, raising an eyebrow at his son. “Isn’t that the sort of thing you’re supposed to know?”

Yoongi nodded. “If you think it was an argument, it probably was,” He pointed out. “But since you seem unsure, I’m guessing you don’t know what it was about, and that’s going to where the problem is. You should always know why your omega is upset.”

“But I know why he’s upset,” Taehyung said, and that’s what was confusing. He knew what Jimin was upset about, but he didn’t know why he was feeling the way he was. Taehyung didn’t know what he did to make him feel that way. 

“Do you really?” Seokjin asked.

“He told me,” Taehyung informed them. “I just don’t know what I did to upset him.”

“Okay, if he told you why he was upset, you would know what you did to make him feel that way,” Yoongi declared. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. This is why Seokjin and Yoongi often infuriated him. They were omegas, which meant that they were quick to take an omega’s side. No matter the circumstances. They didn’t even know why Jimin was upset, yet they were already acting like it was his fault. 

“I don’t know what I did because he’s upset over nothing,” Taehyung insisted. “He’s just being dramatic.”

Yoongi huffed, and he rolled his eyes. “You’re joking right?” He said adjusting his jaw like he was irritated and ready to tell Taehyung off. “With that kind of attitude, it’s no wonder he’s pissed off. What might seem like nothing to you is something to him.”

Seokjin placed a hand on Yoongi’s back in an attempt to get the other to calm down. “What’s Jimin upset about?” Seokjin asked, looking at Taehyung. 

At least one of them was willing to listen.

“Because I haven’t been intimate with him outside of his heat cycle,” Taehyung admitted. 

“Yeah, that’s clearly nothing to be upset about,” Yoongi mumbled. 

“It’s dramatic,” Taehyung insisted. “He thinks I’m bored of him, but he just needs to understand that I’m busy. I don’t have time to please him like I did before I became king.”

“You being so hurt about it is dramatic,” Yoongi countered, and he pushed the chessboard away from himself as he realized that Taehyung was one move from winning the game. “Believe it or not, we omegas don’t have to be in heat to want you, and we most certainly don’t need you to take care of us when we’re in heat.”

Taehyung chuckled at that because he knew how wrong Yoongi was. Omegas liked to think they were stronger than their instincts, but when it came to their cycle, they only wanted one thing. “Yeah, that’s what Jimin tried to tell me last night before begging me to him,” Taehyung said.

Yoongi gave him an exasperated look. “And did you?” He asked, his disbelief making itself apparent in the tone of his voice.

“Of course,” Taehyung assured the other. “I’m not going to leave my omega all needy when he wants me.”

“I mean, only as long as he’s in heat, right?” Yoongi snapped.

“I don’t get what the big deal is,” Taehyung was getting frustrated. Why couldn’t the omegas just be straight forward and tell him what the damn problem was instead of making him guess? He wasn’t any good at guessing. “If I didn’t do something, he was just going to sit in his own mess all night. That doesn’t happen when he’s not in heat.”

“Don’t act like you did him a favor.” Yoongi snarled, showing off his demon fangs as if he thought his that were only slightly longer than Jimin’s could be intimidating. “Now he’s going to feel like a chore to you. You don’t want to him because you don’t have time, so it’s probably bothersome to have to him when he’s in heat and you don’t have a choice.” Yoongi stood from the table, and he stormed out of the room.

“Honestly,” Seokjin said, and he took the seat where Yoongi was just sitting. He reached over and took a hold of Taehyung’s hand into his own. “I don’t think it’s just about the . Jimin probably feels like you don’t want anything to do with him now that he’s given you everything you’ve ever wanted; a bride and a son. With you pairing him with Jungkook for work when he should be working next to you, it probably feels to him like you’re pushing him away. The lack of intimacy only adds to it.”

He got up and left the room, probably to go after Yoongi.

Taehyung didn’t fully understand it, but he was beginning to see what he did wrong. He couldn’t take back what was already done, but he had to find some way to make it up to Jimin.

*

“Are you scared?”

Yoongi nearly jumped into the lake of lava he was sitting next to when Seokjin crept up behind him.

“What do I have to be afraid of?” Yoongi asked. He grabbed a stone and tossed it into the lava.

Seokjin didn’t wait for an invitation before sitting next to Yoongi. “Before? Probably nothing. But now,” Seokjin placed a hand on Yoongi’s stomach. “Everything.”

“H-how did you—” Yoongi looked at Seokjin. “I created a potion so that I wouldn’t be detected. Not even Hoseok could tell without forcing me to take a test.”

Seokjin chuckled, and he pulled Yoongi into his chest. “You can’t hide anything from me,” Seokjin said, “I especially know when you’re scared.”

“I’m not scared,” Yoongi insisted. 

“If you weren’t scared, you wouldn’t have made that potion,” Seokjin pointed out.

“It’s just like the first time,” Yoongi sniffled and buried his face in Seokjin’s chest.

“No,” Seokjin said, rubbing Yoongi’s back. “Namjoon was the devil the first time. There was no Jimin the first time. There was no Jungkook the first time.”

“But we were going to war,” Yoongi said. “Apollo hates me more now than he did before. I don’t want to take a chance on losing him.” He wrapped his arms around his stomach as if he could somehow protect the life inside of him.

“Them,” Seokjin corrected, and Yoongi looked up at him. “There’s two this time.”

“Oh,” Yoongi said breathless. “That definitely makes this way worse.”

Seokjin chuckled, and he lifted Yoongi’s head from his chest. He placed a kiss on Yoongi's temple in an attempt to soothe the younger demon. “Everything will be fine,” Seokjin said. “But you should probably let your brother know about your situation. He can’t do anything for you if he doesn’t know.”

Yoongi nodded. “Yeah,” He said. “I’ll tell him.”

*

When Jimin arrived at the computer lab that day, Jungkook wasn’t there. It was rather odd because Jungkook was always on time, and Jimin was always the one running late. 

“Where is Uncle Kookie?” Taeji asked, and he went to climb into Jungkook’s spot. 

Since everyone else was busy, Jimin had no choice but to bring his son to work with him. He didn’t mind, though. Taeji was actually nice company. He was old enough to take care of himself since demons didn’t have any needs, but Jimin just didn’t like him being lonely. 

“I don’t know,” Jimin said, his mind going back to his and Jungkook’s conversation yesterday. “He may have something else to take care of.”

If Jungkook wasn’t here to get started, that only meant that it was up to Jimin to start everything up. He booted up the computer, and he logged on. When he opened up the terminal to start typing in commands, a message popped up on the screen. 

“Check mate.” Was all the message said. 

Jimin froze. He didn’t know what to do. The original, untranslated text was in the celestial language of the gods, so Jimin knew that it had to be one of them messaging him. He had been caught.

“Who is this?” He typed out in the infernal language of the demons. His son was still sitting next to him in Jungkook’s chair, and he was quite thankful that Taeji didn’t know how to read yet. 

“How rude. You enter my domain and demand to know my name?” The other account responded. “How about you do me the honor and introduce yourself first?”

Jimin considered lying, but as he tried to type out a false name, it was his name that ended up getting sent. Curse the demon’s inability to lie. “Park Jimin.” He sent. 

“Park Jimin? Why this is a surprise.” The entity on the other side said. “You are speaking to Zeus. God of thunder and storms. I see you are trying to gather information from our computers. What are you hoping to find?”

“I’m sure you know the circumstances,” Jimin typed out. “I’m trying to find out why my soul was stolen and kept away for thousands of years.”

“Regardless of what happened or why, your soul is that of an ice demon,” Zues stated. “You belong on the surface, and we are related to go to war to set things straight. The daimons have been out of control for long enough.”

“That’s fair,” Jimin said. “The daimons aren’t afraid of a little war. They want to face off against you, and there’s no way Taehyung is going to give me up.”

“Ah, but you did give birth to that son of yours recently?” Zeus asked. Jimin looked at the boy sitting in the seat next to him. “It would be a shame if something happened to him. If we can’t have you, we’ll just have to take him instead.”

Jimin remembered his conversation with Jungkook the day before. He didn’t know how it happened, but he knew that the gods apparently took Yoongi’s first child. If they could do that then, what guarantee was there that they couldn’t hurt Taeji?

“You will not lay a hand on my son,” Jimin sent. 

“Casualties are inevitable during war. I’m sure you’ve learned that in your time as a prince on the surface. Godly wars are no different.” Zeus said. 

Jimin didn’t reply.

“If you are serious about protecting your son, come to the surface,” Zeus said. “Meet us at Mt. Olympus, and we’ll put you in your place. You’ll live with the ice demons as you should, and we can avoid this war all together.”

“You promise not to touch Taeji if I do that?” Jimin asked. He needed the assurance. 

“We have no need for that child if we have you,” Zeus said. 

Jimin looked at the kid again. Ever since he was born, and especially since this war planning started, Taehyung has acted less and less interested in Jimin. If he didn’t do this to protect Jimin, he could at least do it so Taehyung didn’t have to pretend to be interested in him anymore. He could stop pretending to only care about Jimin when he was in heat. 

“Okay, I’m going to go somewhere,” He said to Taeji. “I need you not to tell anyone where I’m going.”

“You mean Taehyung?” Taeji asked, kicking his feet in the chair. 

“Especially Taehyung,” Jimin said, and he closed down the computer. He didn’t need Jungkook to see this.

“Okay,” Taeji chimed. “I promise not to tell Taehyung. I don’t know where you’re going, so how can I tell him anyway?”

Jimin just smiled, and he pressed a kiss to his son’s forehead. Luckily for him, Taehyung had shown him how to get to the surface. It was just a matter of figuring out how to get to Mt. Olympus.

*

Nearly an hour had passed before Jungkook finally arrived at the lab, and Taeji was still sitting quietly at the computer desk. “Sorry I’m late,” Jungkook said as he rushed to the desk. “I had to—” He paused when he realized that it was only Taeji sitting at the desk. “Taeji?”

“That was my name since the day I was born,” Taeji said with a soft giggle. “Are you still Jungkook?”

“Yes?” Jungkook said, raising an eyebrow at the strange little boy. “Where is Jimin?”

Taeji sat there, and he kicked his little feet back and forth in the air. “Well, I promised I wouldn’t tell Taehyung,” The boy said. “He was typing a bunch of things into the computer, and then he said he had to go somewhere. I don’t know where, but that’s what he said. And then he left.”

“He was—” Jungkook said, and he looked at the computer. The whole system had been shut down. He brought it back up and logged into his account, the main account on the computer. He typed some commands into the terminal to view the activity done on the computer in the last two hours, and he found a conversation from Zeus. “.” Jungkook said after reading the messages he and Jimin were sending back and forth.

“What does it say?” Taeji asked.

“He went to the surface,” Jungkook said. “He’s going to meet with the gods.”

“Is that bad?” Taeji asked.

“The worst,” Jungkook affirmed, and he shut the system down. “I have to tell Taehyung.”

“No!” Taeji whined, hopping out of the chair and chasing after Jungkook as the demon started out of the room. “I promised I wouldn’t tell Taehyung.”

You’re not telling him,” Jungkook pointed out. “And I didn’t promise anything.”

*

“Taehyung,” Yoongi said as he returned to the room where he and Taehyung just were earlier.

“We have a problem,” Jungkook said as he burst in behind Yoongi.

“One at a time,” Taehyung said, putting up his hand. He was still sitting in the same spot he was in when Yoongi left. “Yoongi was first.”

“I promise you whatever I have to say is more important,” Jungkook insisted. His persistence and the fact that he was ignoring Taehyung’s words was certainly odd for him, so Taehyung didn’t argue. He listened while Jungkook explained. “Jimin is gone. I think he went to Mt. Olympus.”

“What?” Taehyung and Yoongi both said at the same time.

Jungkook hated to say anything because he knew that this could fall back on him. He should have been at work instead of reading books in the library. If he was where he should have been, he would have been there to prevent it from happening. He took a breath, and repeated himself.

“Jimin went to Mt. Olympus.” He said.

Taehyung was quiet. He gave Jungkook a dark and serious look, and Jungkook didn’t move. For the first time in his life, he was terrified about what Taehyung might do.

“And you know this how?” Taehyung asked.

“B-because I was late getting to work,” Jungkook admitted. “Jimin was gone by the time I got there, and I saw the messages between him and Zeus. He convinced Jimin to come as a means to prevent war and to keep them from doing anything to hurt Taeji.”

“Prevent war? I believe they just made the first move,” Taehyung said, and he stood from his chair. “Yoongi, you and Hoseok meet me on the surface.”

“So, I guess this isn’t the best time to tell you I’m pregnant,” Yoongi said just before Taehyung had the chance to vanish, and he held a hand on his stomach.

“What?” Taehyung asked, looking at him.

“I’m pregnant,” Yoongi repeated. He would have pushed it to the side and worried about confessing later, but he couldn’t be forced to participate in this war like he was before. Not when he held two lives inside of him.

Taehyung broke out into a smile, and he walked to Yoongi. “That’s great!” He said, and he placed a hand on Yoongi’s stomach.

“So,” Yoongi said with a sigh. Taehyung didn’t know about Yoongi’s first baby, so he probably wouldn’t understand Yoongi’s fear. Still, Yoongi had to try. “I’d like to sit this out if I can.”

Taehyung still had a happy smile on his face, and he nodded. “Okay,” He said, “We can’t take a chance on the gods hurting my nephew. Just tell Hoseok to meet me then.” He looked at Jungkook. “You, too. Since Yoongi can’t make it, I’m going to need one demon to fill his spot. Can you do that?”

Jungkook had always wanted to do something official enough that it felt like he was an actual part of the royal family. He could never become a daimon like the rest of them, but taking Yoongi’s spot on the first day of war was as close as he’d ever get. “You bet.” He said with a confident nod.

*

Finding Mt. Olympus was easy enough. It was a real place on the surface, a place that Jimin studied all about during his time on the surface. It was nighttime on the surface when Jimin arrived, and there were no humans around. It was eerily quiet, and Jimin found it quite suspicious how not even one human was in sight. He slowly walked to the mountain, looking around to see if he could find any of the gods. He couldn’t teleport to the top of the mountain because he couldn’t picture what it looked like, and he wasn’t about to scale this thing.

Just then, a ray of light showed up, and a person appeared. The man was dripping with water, and Jimin recognized him as Poseidon from their meeting before. “I’m surprised you showed,” The god said. “Did you bring any of the daimons with you?”

“Just me,” Jimin assured the other. “I promised to come as a means to prevent war and assure the safety of my son. Of course I came alone.”

“Good,” Poseidon said, and he walked to Jimin. “Before we begin,” He said, and he suddenly slapped something onto Jimin’s wrists.

“Ah!” Jimin shouted as the shackles caused a burning sensation on his wrists. It was a different kind of burn from when Taehyung burned him. This one was actually painful, and it almost made Jimin feel drained.

“These shackles should keep you at bay,” Poseidon said. “They are infused with holy power and made to seal a demon’s strength.”

So that’s why.

Poseidon placed a hand on Jimin’s shoulder, and he was suddenly engulfed in water. When the water cleared, Jimin fell to the ground in a coughing fit. It felt like he had just been drowned and brought back to life, and, despite being deprived of large amounts of water during his time in Hell, he hated it. He was reminded of just how much he hated water. 

Once he regained control of his breathing, he realized he was at the top of the mountain, and there was one other god in the area. Jimin recognized him as Zeus. For some reason, he was the one who scared Jimin the most. Especially now that these cuffs rendered him powerless.

“So, you came,” Zeus said, his voice rolling just like it did the first time they met. He chuckled a thundurus laugh, and he stepped closer to Jimin. “That was easier than I thought it was going to be. I pegged you as being smarter than this.”

“What?” Jimin asked. Just then, his heat started up again. He could feel the wetness dampening his already damp clothes, and the stickiness made him uncomfortable. He hated his body now more than ever. This definitely was not the time to be going into heat.

“Do you know why I called you here?” Zeus asked, stepping closer to Jimin. He placed a finger on Jimin’s chin and tilted his head back. Jimin could feel the static from Zeus’s touch tingling his skin. It was electrifying, and not in a good way. “Hm?”

“To prevent a war?” Jimin guessed. “So you can return me to where I belong.”

“Don’t make me laugh,” The thunder god chuckled. “Stealing the devil’s most prized possession won’t prevent a war. It’ll just bring the demons right to where I want them. Here. In my territory. Where I hold all the power.”

“That’s where you’re wrong,” Jimin laughed, and he jerked his head away. “Taehyung is bored of me now that I’ve given him a son. He doesn’t need me anymore, so he won’t be coming to save me.”

“Sweet child,” Zeus said, and he brought his lips right next to Jimin’s. “When daimons form a pact, that pact is for life. Even if Taehyung is bored of you, he will have no choice but to come after you.”

Jimin knows that wasn’t meant to make him feel better, and it didn’t. He didn’t want Taehyung to save him because he had to.

“Hey, Zeus,” Poseidon said, and walked up behind Jimin, placing his hands on the omega’s hips. “You smell that?”

Jimin bit his lip as Zeus sniffed the air. As if it would somehow magically conceal his scent.

“Oh? Are you in heat?” Zeus asked, and Jimin gasped as Poseidon’s hand slipped into the back of his pants and his fingers swirled around in Jimin’s mess. “At least we can keep ourselves entertained while we wait for your entourage.”

Jimin bit harder into his lip, and he shook his head. He didn’t want this, but he found himself moving to Poseidon’s touch. “Don’t,” He begged, tears forming in his eyes.

“I think you’ve been ed by the devil long enough,” Poseidon said, and he shoved Jimin to the ground.

Jimin knew that he should never turn his back on his enemy, but he had to try to get away and his hands were bound. He rolled to his stomach, and he tried to squirm away, but Poseidon pulled him back and climbed on top. “It’s time for us to take you to church,” He said as Jimin’s crystalline tears fell into the dirt.


This is the last chance for feedback, otherwise I'm not updating the final story on this site. Just a few comments to let me know you guys are still here and reading!

That being said~~~

And that's the end of this one. The final installment of the series coming soon!
I hope you guys enjoyed this. I can't believe it's been THREE years since I published the original version of the first book and TWO years since I finished the original of this book. And my writing is still trash.
Why do you guys like my stuff?
thankyouiloveyouall!