Ch 5

Beloved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "What do you mean you like him?" Jongdae asks dumbfoundedly.
 "You know what I mean!" An expressionless Kyungsoo replies.
"I mean why? How? When?" 
"Don't ask idiotic questions!"
" I can't believe you!" Jongdae is totally bewildered.

It was a lazy Sunday evening. Jongdae was on his bed scrolling through the social media rather disinterestedly, not in a good mood. His parents were not home. His boyfriend Minseok was busy with his college project work, so their plan got cancelled. He was thinking about calling Baekhyun and complain about his boring day, when suddenly his bedroom door opened. It was the person he least expected, Kyungsoo. It's not that surprising considering Kyungsoo's been living with them for a year now. Kyungsoo's parents are the owner of a famous clothing brand, they are rarely at home. Kyungsoo was getting tired of living all alone and one day he had a ugly fight with his parents. Jongdae's mother then decided to bring Kyungsoo to live with them. She is very fond of her sister's son and treats him like his own son, much to Jongdae's distaste.

However, the said person came into his room like he owns it and dropped the bomb right away saying he likes Baekhyun. 

" I need your help." Kyungsoo states plainly.
" My help? Me? I totally cannot help you! Get lost!" 
" Aren't you my cousin?"
" So you remember that now? You self centered freak! Get out of my house!"
" I live here too" 
" Well then! Get out of my room! I won't help you! I don't know you from now on! Out!"  Jongdae shouts angrily.
"I have a deal though" Kyungsoo states, voice calm.
Jongdae looks up at him, puzzled. His eyes widen immediately. 
There's two concert tickets between Kyungsoo's fingers and he is waving them in front of Jongdae's face.

'What the ! How!' is all Jongdae can think.
 

Because these are the concert tickets of the boyband that  Minseok loves. And he wanted to buy the tickets as a gift for Minseok's birthday. But to his rotten luck they were sold out pretty quickly and he was late by few seconds. That's why his mood was pretty damp in the first place and didn't want to deal with Kyungsoo's . But apparently the said guy has the treasure he was dying to get, within his fingers.
Jongdae lets out a gasp and looks up at his cousin's smirking face. 
"So? What do you think?" Kyungsoo cockily asks.
Jongdae wanted to punch the cockiness out of this guy. But that can wait. He clears his throat.
" Well! As long as your intentions are good, I guess I can help you a little." Jongdae frowns, "but", he gives Kyungsoo a hard look "if your actions hurt Baek in any way I won't think twice to cut you into pieces" he threatens.
Kyungsoo smiles, a genuine one.
" You have my word".
Kyungsoo turns to leave, a smile playing on his lips.
" Tell me one thing" Jongdae suddenly speaks up and Kyungsoo stops, turning to look at his cousin.
" How did you know I was dying to get those" Jongdae points at the tickets that are still in Kyungsoo's hand. Kyungsoo smirks.
" Of course I'd know. You are my cousin after all" 
Jongdae scoffs loudly, " You are pure evil, you know that?"
" Of course" Kyungsoo opens the door to leave' "I'll give you these tickets after the work is done. Can't take any risk" he closes the door behind him.
Jongdae groans and falls back onto his bed.
He can feel the trace of an upcoming headache.
......................................................................................................................

Kyungsoo comes back to his room with a triumphant smile. He knew Jongdae cannot resist the concert tick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter