Ch 4

Beloved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back home Sunshine! How's your day?"

Baekhyun jumps from where he was changing his School shoes into his favourite bunny sleepers.

"Hyung!! You scared me! Why are you home this early?! 

"Uh.... Well.... I- I didn't have much work today!"- Chanyeol stutters, mentally cursing himself for doing so-" I have a surprise for you"- he forces his heart to calm down.

"Really?? What is it Hyung??"

" You'll see" - Chanyeol grins, " follow me".

Chanyeol leads Baekhyun to the dining area. 

Baekhyun gasps, slowly moving towards the table.

 The dining table is filled with various foods. All his favourites. Also the table is decorated nicely. Dark Red table cover contrasting the white plates beautifully. There's a candlestick with three candles placed in the middle of the table, red coloured rose petals are scattered everywhere. The area is dark except for the smooth light from the candles. ​​​​​Isn't this oddly like a romantic candlelit dinner Jongdae was babbling about?! Baekhyun thinks to himself. Wait what? Romantic?! Romantic!

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol, wide eyed - " Hyung! Th-this..... Y-you did all of these for.... me?!"

"Yes! Just for you! Do you like it?"- Chanyeol asks expectantly.

"I.... I love it Hyung! It's just..... This is like..... like some sort of-"

"Romantic date?" Chanyeol blurts out making Baekhyun choke on his own spit. . He curses himself mentally.

"Ah! Haha! Just kidding! This is not romantic at all! C-come on Baekhyunnie, l-let's eat." Chanyeol cringes at his own words. lt sounded so fake!

He draws out the chair for Baekhyun to sit down making him blush.

Baekhyun looks down. He doesn't know how to react. This is his Chan Hyung, doing all kind of sweet gestures that people usually do to their partners. He has seen so in the movies. Baekhyun blushes again at the thought.

Chanyeol starts filling his plate with the foods he made. Baekhyun peeks at his hyung from under his bangs. Chanyeol is looking really handsome wearing a simple white shirt and pair dark blue denims. Messy brown hair falling down on his eyes. A wide smile on his face. Aura bright with excitement. Baekhyun's  tummy feels funny. He looks down immediately. 

" Baekhyunnie! Are u okay?! Why r you so quiet? Do you not like the food?" Chanyeol frowns.

"N-no! Ah! Y-yes.... I mean.... I l-like it very much Hyung! These are all my favourites!" -Baekhyun stutters out. Why are you being like this! Stupid Baek! This is only your Hyung! Baekhyun scolds himself mentally.

Chanyeol beams and gives him a dimpled smile.

Baekhyun's heart skips a bit.

Oh God! What's this feeling!!

__________________________________________________________

 

​​" I'm sorry Baek! I have to go! This is an emergency!" 

Jongdae and Kyungsoo are a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter