Ch 2

Beloved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SUNSHINE I'M HOME" - Chanyeol shouts from the doorway, changing his office shoes into comfortable sleepers before walking in.

There's no reply, no excited footsteps! Chanyeol furrows his brows in concern.

He's late today. Baekhyun should be back from school hours before. And he is. Chanyeol has seen his school shoes by the door.

He searches the hallway and the kitchen. Still no sight of the little fluffball.

Chanyeol's heart beats faster when he cannot find Baekhyun in his room.

He frantically opens his own room. Ah! There he is! All curled up in his queen sized bed looking so small and adorable!

Chanyeol releases a relieved sigh!

He looks at his little sun fondly.

8 years have passed since this precious thing came into his life. The boy has grown up beautifully. Taking care of Baekhyun is really easy. He is very obedient and sweet. He even helps Chanyeol with the houseworks. No, scratch that, Baekhyun does most of the houseworks by himself. Chanyeol is very much ashamed to admit that this 16 years old is a better cook than he can ever be. Chanyeol can not think of a single day without Baekhyun's happy giggles, excited chatters, and that adorable eye smile. Without Baekhyun he is incomplete. 

Chanyeol slowly walks towards his bed and leans down to brush Baekhyun's fluffy black hair from his forehead. The boy is sleeping so peacefully. He must be very tired. Baekhyun is a brilliant student and always works hard for his grades. He is determined to study business and help his Hyung who is working is off in the States. Chanyeol respects Baekbeom. The guy is really something. He kept his promise and found out the cheaters. It took him a long time and lots of hardwork to take back the company from those losers but he finally did it. But there's so much work to do now that he wants to make the company large like before. The s totally ruined the reputation they had before. But Chanyeol's sure his best friend can make it. He and his family is always there to help him.

Chanyeol is now fully in his family business. He is the 2nd head of their company, his father still being the CEO. But Mr. Park wants his son to take the role soon but Chanyeol thinks he still needs some more time. 

He has more important things to do right now. Like...... to make sure that this little beauty feels the same way he feels about him. Chanyeol huffed. This is so complicated.

Chanyeol never in his weirdest dreams has thought that he can fall for his best friend's little brother. Baekhyun's a kid for god's sake. But then again love knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter