CHAPTER 3

Coldest Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months after the wedding of WenJoy, they gathered again but at Seulgi's and Irene's place for a special announcement, but just one look at the couple they're friends already know what the announcement was.

"Okay, I'll handle the strippers." Yeri said.

"I'll handle the food planning." Wendy said.

"I'll do the music, the one we got on ours did an amazing job." Joy said. The couple looked at each other and smiled.

"Do you already know what we were gonna say?" Irene said.

"Of course another wedding! Gosh thank God I'm y, free and single." Yeri said.

"Wait, Are we wrong? Is it bad news?" Wendy panicked.

"No, it's far from bad news Wan, it's great! Can I tell them, pleasee, I want to tell them." Seulgi begged Irene.

"Okay" Irene couldn't resist her lover pouting and begging.

"WE'RE GONNA BE MOMS! AND YOUR GONNA BE AUNTIES!"

"WHAT?!" The three shouted and before they fired questions after questions Irene interrupted them.

"I'm pregnant, Seulgi and I decided that we want to start a family, our family." the three had their jaws dropped to the floor with news.

"But you didn't get married yet?" Joy asks.

"We will, just before Hyun's belly gets bigger, just a simple wedding just with important people in our lives."

"Oh my gosh unnie! Do you know how hard it is to book strippers this time of the year!"

"There won't be a bachelorette, it'll be a baby shower."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter