CHAPTER 2

Coldest Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was that time of the year again, Christmas. As usual Wendy again invited all of them or more specifically threatened them to come, saying she had something important to say and that if they didn't show up she would never cook or bake for them again.

"Welcome! I'm glad you could make it! Wendy greeted Seulgi when she opened the door.

"Wannie you threatened me to! Not like I have a choice!" Seulgi said.

"Yah! Just because you are famous now you think you can speak to my love that way!" Joy said.

"Don't 'YAH' me, you're still younger than me Sooyoung!"

"It's Joy now!"

"Aish! Quiet both of you! You're giving me a headache." Wendy said.

"Unnie when can I eat?" Yeri asked Wendy.

"Yeri, later. And put down that chicken! Joohyun unnie still isn't here."

"Oh she's coming? She isn't busy?" Seulgi asked.

"Seulgi unnie you going to be ok?" Yeri asked.

"Of course it's been a while, and we also broke up well, if you could describe a break up like that."

"You will be ok, or at least it up. You two have been absent for 3 years and I'm always left with these 2 devils." Wendy said.

"Babe how can you call me a devil, I thought you love me?!" Joy said.

"Unnie I thought I was your little angel?!" Yeri said.

"Ugh! See this is how it has been! Can you imagine those 3 years! They were hell!" Wendy said.

They continued bantering, teasing each other and laughing until someone came in.

"Sorry, the meeting ran longer than I expected." What Irene saw was beyond her.

 

Sooyoung taking away the chicken leg from Yeri's mouth, Wendy stopping her girlfriend and Seulgi eating pringles on the floor as it got hit when the two devils got physical. Hearing the voice the two devils ran to hug their unnie, Seulgie stopped eating on the floor and Wendy sighed and fixed everything before calling them over.

 

"Hey, glad you could take a break. I know this is the busiest for you."

"It's fine Wendy, I missed you guys. Plus I have people I can boss around now so it's no sweat."

"Well okay let's eat before WWll happens."

"Yesss! Finally!" the two devils exclaimed.

"Hey, it's nice to see you." Seulgi greeted Irene with a smile.

"You too, it's been so long since we all hung out."

"Hahaha, Wendy was just telling me how much she missed us both. She said it was hell with those devils." Irene laughed with her and they followed the three to the dining area. They ate comfortably, shared stories, inside jokes, memories and everything.

"Okay let's have deserts in the living room. I baked Red Velvet this year, Soo can you get the Champagne?"

"Yes booze!" the devils high fived at the mention of alcohol.

"Oh, I won't drink." Everybody stared at Seulgi like she said something weird.

"You? Drunken Seulgi won't drink?"

"Oh unnie do you want something stronger, I brought whiskey!" Said Joy.

"Yess! That's my Seulgi unnie! Good idea!" Yeri said, Irene just kept quiet and looked at Seulgi, she remembers her ex never turned down drinks even if she was a lightweight towards alcohol.

"I'm serious guys! I'm limiting my alcohol intake."

"Oh come on unnie, just a glass, even Irene unnie is drinking hers."

"Yeah don't be a killjoy!"

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" the two devils chanted and Wendy and Irene just chuckled.

"Fine, just one. I have a deadline coming up soon."

"Unnie don't you know when artists get the most creative?"

"Uhm when they-" before S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter