CHAPTER 1

Coldest Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They've been dating for 4 years now. They know each other so well yet now they were so far from each other. They got further apart as they kept chasing their own dreams. 

Seulgi worked hard to land a big gig as a dancer and to launch her first exhibit, she was juggling two things she dreamed of that would set her career higher and make her talents known to the world. While Irene was chasing a big promotion in her dream company, she's been promised this since her 2nd year in the company and she was so close, she only needed to work harder for a bit more.

As they got busier the messages and calls lessened, even meeting in person was gone, they both gave each other space to do what they need to achieve their dreams but that space grew to be a gap and hole in their relationship. They went on with their own lives, not bothering the other, just a few more months to go. 

But it didn't go according to their plan as the promotion and exhibit was pushed back and delayed with reasons beyond their knowledge and Seulgi's dance gig got canceled. They both got stressed and frustrated, but not together, they were alone dealing with their problems all on their own. They worked harder after the setbacks, doing their best in their careers, but their relationship was growing colder each day.

*************************

Christmas was just around the corner, a year of celebration which meant more gigs for Seulgi and a hectic one for Irene's travel company. Again they were busy, if their friend Wendy didn't invite them they wouldn't have met before the year ended.

"Hey, how have you been?" Seulgi greeted her.

"Fine, you know how work is." Seulgi nodded.

"You? I bet you have a lot of gigs." Irene asked.

"It's the same every time Christmas comes."

Then the conversation stopped, they seemed awkward and not like girlfriends. They didn't speak much to each other the whole time, a few small talks but nothing else. They bid goodbye to their friends and not like how they used to, Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter