when I stand next to you, I'm a Trouble maker

They Say That You and I Look Good Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because they wanted to grow closer for the show, Yura suggested that they should start texting each other as frequently as possible to build upon their friendship. Unlike what they see on TV, Jonghyun was surprisingly talkative when the cameras were off. Since they had grown closer in between takes, Yura was confident that if they kept going at their own pace that the viewers can definitely see his true side. 

So the passive Jonghyun naturally agreed and tried his best to reply when he had the time. She was generally very respectful in text. Not trying to overstep her boundaries and even invited him to their upcoming concert. 

He did seriously think about going to their concert, but his schedule didn't allow him to come sadly. Yura sounded disappointed but was very understanding. "Ah...don't worry about it, oppa. It can't be helped." 

With that in mind, Jonghyun thought it might be nice to visit them during their dance practices. Telling MBC his plan, he met with the camera crew and they had informed him that Yura had no idea that he was coming and that she thought they would shoot just her and the members. 

He took pleasure in seeing Yura's surprised and embarrassed face when she saw him through the mirror as she was dancing. Her cheeks flushed with fiery red, and the teasing from her members did not help. It was quite different seeing her this way compared to how she acts when they were alone. When they were alone, she was full of grace, trying to compose herself as ladylike as possible.

Her members noticed a change as well, making fun of how she talks. "What's with her tone? 'Oh, it's very hot'" Sojin teased with a higher voice with a much sweeter tone. Spending time with the Girl's Day members was an interesting experience because he feels like a spectator, watching them interact. He enjoyed seeing the girls tease each other and laugh so openly despite the cameras at the two corners of the practice room. Perhaps it was the idol training that he's heard a lot about. 

No offense to the girls but looking up close, he can tell that they have been in the practice room for a long time, sweat still clear on their face and they looked extremely tired. Despite all that, they were as lively as ever. 

So that you can't forget me, I stand next to you again 

I make your heart waver, you can't escape

I steal your lips again and go far away 

I'm a Trouble Maker 

When Hyeri suggested that they watch Yura do her solo for Jonghyun, he was...hesitant at best. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about it since they weren't that close and it might come as a surprise, but Jonghyun know fully well how the TroubleMaker dance worked. Too cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter