blankly, you keep on looking at me. tilt head, do you even like me.

They Say That You and I Look Good Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBC told them that they did not have to worry about their living situation as a married couple because they were going to provide it for them. At the time, both of them thought nothing of it since it was one less thing to worry about. It was quite suspicious when they were dropped off at the MBC building and when they inquired about their home,theywere instructed to go to the roof only to see that their new home to be a little shack on top of the MBC building. 

Jonghyun couldn’t help but laugh at the situation quietly while Yura was cracking up and whining about their situation. To be honest, he would usually whine with this unfair treatment, but with the cameras around, he kind of just froze there as he blinked at the small wooden home. 

In all honesty, the small home was built well. It reminded him of the small house projects him and his dad worked on when he was young. 

The home’s layout was nice and the interior style was clean. But not having a bathroom was a huge downside as well as no AC. In the middle of summer, it was like a sauna in there. 

The crew had started to pack their bags and materials. In between takes, Yura and Jonghyun would have small conversations, trying to get to know each other better since they will be working together, pretending to be a married couple for who knows how long. For as long as MBC wants them, they suppose. 

It was quiet. They were waiting for their managers to come up. While they waited, they were sitting on the floor of their new “home” with their luggage, their items strewn about.

“Thank you. For the RC car,” he lifted the box with the miniature car in it. “You didn’t have to do that.”

It was a kind gesture that Jonghyun really appreciated. She didn’t have to do that. He had plenty of RC cars at home, since it was his hobby, but she thought about him and bought one anyway. 

“No. Don’t worry about it. I was the one who broke yours. It’s only right to replace it.” Yura smiled brightly. He still remember when she accidentally drove it off and into the river. He would have been mad if he wasn’t so shocked by it, though he didn’t show it on the outside. She was very clumsy like that. But he couldn’t stay mad at all, seeing how hard she was working to fix the already damaged car and how apologetic she was. The image of her furiously trying to blow dry the car and blowing on it was still in his mind. She looked really...cute. So earnest. 

She shared one of her hobbies. Her artwork genuinely impressed him. He’s seen nothing like it. “Have you been drawing for a long time?” 

“Mm,” she nodded, opening up her sketch book that has signs of clear use and wear and tear. The pages were filled with drawings and sketches that captured moments of inspiration. Her completed drawings were her moments of absolute obsession. She loved an image so much she had to draw it for herself. 

“When I was little, my parents wanted to put me in every activity. I did ballet, piano, calligraphy, art. I think I just loved drawing a lot more haha.” 

Yura was always really good at drawing. Actually, any medium of art, she had some talent for it. She would call herself a Picasso by any means, but she was pretty good.  

“You’re great.” 

Ahh...it’s still embarrassing when someone says that though. 

“Yeah...I went to art school in Ulsan. All I did was draw.” She did the scribble motion and sound effects. “But when I debuted, I was so busy that I forgot about it. It’s only now that I started it again. Only as a hobby though!” 

“Why didn’t you think about doing it as a career?”

She thinks about that as well. Many people around her have asked her that before,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter