Seungri

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANDARA PUSHES past me and helps herself inside my room.  I'm too hungover for this right now.

     "You need to leave," I demand.  My adrenaline spikes, and I want to grab her by the hair and pull her out the ing door, but when she turns around, tears are streaming down her cheeks.  I don't know what to think and I'm confused, but she has no business being here.

     "Seungri, we need to talk," she tells me.

     "I have nothing to say to you," I cross my arms on my chest.

     Glancing down, I look in her hand holding a thin piece of paper or something. She notices me looking at it and wipe her tears steaming down her face before I realize what it was.

     An ultrasound picture.

     She in a deep breath and hands it to me.  Looking down at the print out, I see her full name on the top and notice its dated from two weeks ago.  It even has the weeks and number of days pregnant.  I look at it from top to bottom, trying to figure out if it's a fake, but there's not a doubtful bone in my body as I hold it.  This is one hundred percent real.  Sandara is pregnant. 

     "I know we haven't had the best friendship, Seungri.  I know I was a total to you growing up, most of the time for no reason. But right now, I have no one to turn to but you because you're the problem."

     My eyes narrow.  Nothing like a back-handed admission to her being a douche.

     "Jiyong is the father, but I haven't told him yet. We've hooked up a few times the past couple of months, but we never made things exclusive. Last night I was going to give him the big new after our date, but he was too busy tending to you. And now today---." More tears begin to fall, harder this time.  "He doesn't want anything to do with me, and I know it's because he thinks you'll take him back because he never quite got over you."

     She always know how to twist the knife, and now is no different.  I feel like as I'm falling into the abyss with no botting in sight.  The realization hits me: Jiyong and Sandara are having a baby together.  My hands shake, and I drop the photo and watch it float to the ground.  I pick it up and it feels like poison in my hand.  

     But the kiss last night...

     I'm brought back to reality when she clears . 

     "Do you understand now? Don't be a homewrecker, Seungri.  You're a lot of things, but you're not that.  My baby needs a father, and now I feel like Jiyong's second guessing everything and I'm scared.  I'm so ing scared."

     She sits on the small couch that Jiyong slept on last night, and I can tell she's not bullting me.  She's a hateful,vile human being toward me, but as she sits here, she looks so broken and vulnerable that I can't help but feel sorry for her.  Guilt washes over me, and I try to replay each moment I had with Jiyong last night. He was cautious with me, but was he too cautious? Because he was seeing Sandara? The ultrasound doesn't lie.  It's clear as day that she's pregnant. 

    "Okay," I say, coming to terms that they're going to be in each other's life forever no matter what. It all makes sense why she was so protective of him last night. and I feel like a total . 

     I walk over to her and hand her the photo.

     "You'll stay away from him?" She asks meeting my eyes.  A glimmer of hope flicker in them, and she's right.  I can't be the one who destroys a happy family.  I search her face and nod.  She stands up and wraps her arm arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter