Jiyong

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AS SOON AS I leave Seungri's room, a smile fills my face.  I stroll to the elevator, hoping for the best--hoping he'll meet me for lunch.  I step inside, and I'm so lost in my thoughts I don't realize how crowded the elevator is or that we stop at every floor on the way down.

     By the way he was looking at me today, I think it's highly likely he'll join me for lunch, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. The kiss last night was everything I'd imagine it'd be after all this time.  His soft lips pressed against mine, and he melted into mine.  There's no denying the emotions that stream through us both at that moment, and I'm sure if he wouldn't have so much drink, I would have been buried inside him.

     He's so ing adorable and still so much like his old self.  Just thinking about how concerned he was about the way he looked makes me smile.  

     I glance down at my phone as I'm walking through the lobby, and when I look up, I'm almost certain I see Sandara walking down another hall.  I only catch a glimpse of her, but I shake it off.  My subconscious is probably feeling guilty for ditching her last night.  I make a mental note to call her later and apologize,  just to be courteous, though the way she treated Seungri, I'm not sure she deserves it.

    I got home and notice Youngbae's car is still here.  After I unlock the door and walk in, I see him sleeping on the couch fully dressed, even has his shoes on.

     "What the hell?" I mutter with a chuckle. He sits up and runs his hands on his face.

     "Oh God, you're home. Finally," he remarks sarcastically, gazing his eyes up and down my body.

     I shake my head and roll my eyes. "Last time I checked, you weren't dad. Pretty sure I don't have a curfew anymore."

     I immediately regret my choice of words.  Youngbae stiffens at the mention of our father and stands. Neither of us has a good relationship with our dad, and nothing will ever change that at this point.

     "So did you finally get him out of your system?" He stretches and grab his keys off the counter. 

     "Nothing happened. I told you it wouldn't." I shrug. "But I did ask him to go lunch with me." I walk to the kitchen and he follows behind me.

     "I'm dealing with this again, Jiyong." Youngbae's stance stiffens, and his mouth is in a firm line.  "Enough is enough."

     I let out a huffy and grab a bottle of water because I'm so damn thirsty. "Whatever you say."

     "Do you know what Sandara told me last night?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest and when I didn't respond, he continues. "That she's in love with you. Just because a blast from the past popped up doesn't mean you have to run back to it.  Seungri is just going to hurt you again.  Nothing good will come out of this other than two old buddies getting back together for one last go round."

     I turn and scowl at him.  He knows we were much more than buddies, but I also know what  he witnessed after the break up and how much it affected us both.  "I don't give two s about Sandara. You already know how I feel about her.  The feelings are definitely not mutual."

     "Well, I hope you know what you're doing because I refuse to sit around and watch you destroy yourself," he tells me before walking away.

     I wanted to tell him how much of a hypocrite he is, considering his current situation, but I find it better not to.  It won't solve anything, and the last thing I want to do is fight against my little brother. 

     Seconds later, I hear the sound of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter