Chapter 6

Spectrum

Failing to concentrate on what Jonghyun was trying to explain, Jinki finally let himself lose the control he had struggled to keep, for so long. Wrapping his arms around Jonghyun’s waist, he laid his head on his shoulder. Listening to Jonghyun’s quick and sharp intake of breath confirmed that he was nervous, too. Placing feather-light kisses along the side of his neck, Jinki got the exact response he was expecting from the man in his arms.

Jonghyun needed no further signals or urging and turned around to look right into Jinki’s eyes. Noticing how dilated his pupils were, Jonghyun was cent percent sure that his were exactly the same. Fortunately, neither of them were teenagers or had a curfew. In fact, they had all the time in the world, and no one to stop them. This moment felt so right, so perfect that Jonghyun began to wonder what had taken them so long to reach where they currently were. Lazily touching the mole on Jinki’s shoulder, Jonghyun drew in his breath before lifting his head for a kiss. Their first kiss actually felt absolutely perfect, with no awkwardness whatsoever. Instead, being here with Jinki felt like home, and Jonghyun finally began to believe in the concept of soulmates. The feel of Jinki’s lips on his own made him feel tingles down his spine and the desire to feel his proximity everywhere was beginning to drive Jonghyun crazy. Not willing to exhibit any more self-control, Jonghyun acted as wanton as he could, by parting his lips slightly and pulling Jinki even closer to him. Although he needed no confirmation at all, Jinki’s reaction was certainly that.

Softly caressing the side of Jonghyun’s face with his fingers, Jinki began to kiss him with more urgency, when both their bodies began to react. Dressed exactly like him, at that moment, Jinki knew that nothing or no one could attract him more. He was so hard that he felt he would burst at any moment, and every fibre of his being was yearning for more contact. Breaking away from their intense kiss, Jinki lifted Jonghyun’s slender self onto the desk in front of them, so that they were at eye level with each other. In this light, Jonghyun’s eyes looked like pools of liquid chocolate and the shy, yet sweet smile on his face made Jinki want to hold him forever. Removing Jonghyun’s leather jacket, Jinki began to kiss the mole that was right under his neck. The white vest made his skin seem absolutely delectable, making Jinki crave to taste it. As his tongue touched Jonghyun’s chest, his breathing became heavy and he started to moan. Abruptly stopping, Jinki noticed the slightly hurt expression on Jonghyun’s face.

“What’s wrong, Jinki?”

“Let’s go somewhere else, this place won’t be comfortable”

Now, this was certainly something that Jonghyun could arrange, as he owned a hotel that wasn’t too far from them. One quick call to the manager would ensure their complete privacy, and if the staff acted like they had no idea who he was, his secret would be safe from Jinki. As expected, the staff were exactly the way he wanted them to be, proper and discreet. Without so much as a word, they presented them with the key to one of the suites. Jonghyun was careful not to accept the key to the presidential suite, which he normally preferred to use.

Jinki was pretty impressed as they entered the suite. The room was beautifully furnished with a large, king-sized bed, a desk and chair as well as a minibar. The head of the bed was wooden and looked sturdy enough for what he had planned for them. Touching the wood, Jinki tried moving it about, just to confirm the sturdiness. There was also a full-length mirror that Jonghyun stood in front of, as he fixed his hair. Smiling to himself, Jinki wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s slender waist, eliciting a small sigh from his lips. Bringing him close so that Jonghyun’s back was against his chest, Jinki could hear the increase in both of their heartbeats. His body reacted almost instantly, and he knew that they didn’t need to spend any more of their time in just speculation. Moving away, he sat at the edge of the bed, swinging his legs like a young child, as Jonghyun approached him with a shy smile. Gently tugging his hand, Jinki pulled Jonghyun to his lap and hugged him, enjoying the view of his neck. Blowing near his ear, Jinki began to smile, seeing the way Jonghyun shivered and jumped. Pinching his waist slightly, Jinki stood up and began to take his jacket off, followed by his belt.

“Give me your belt, too”

Sensing what was to come next, Jonghyun felt himself quiver with excitement, as he fumbled with his belt buckle. Clambering onto the bed, Jonghyun gave Jinki his studded belt before throwing his jacket onto the chair next to them. Pulling the blanket aside, he lay down, just looking at Jinki.

Seized by emotion, Jinki climbed onto the bed, holding both their belts. Taking Jonghyun’s hands, he tied them to the head of the bed, so that he lay in a spread-eagled position. Caressing Jonghyun’s soft cheek, he let his hand slide to the white vest he was wearing. Only noticing his mistake at this time, Jinki shook his head before ripping Jonghyun’s vest down the middle, making him gasp in surprise.

“Jinki! What the hell is wrong with you?”

“I forgot about that”

Now that he had complete access to Jonghyun’s chest, he first ran a finger along it and watched him squirm. It was funny to think that the first thought that came into his mind when he saw him like this, was to tickle him.

Laughing so much that his eyes began to water, Jonghyun tried to get away from Jinki’s soft fingers. When he found himself tied up, this was the last thing he expected, but somehow, it certainly worked to throw away their nerves. When Jinki finally stopped and placed his hands on Jonghyun’s waist, he felt something like electricity shoot through his whole body. Instantly aroused just with Jinki’s gaze, Jonghyun wondered for the hundredth time on how he’d become so whipped for him. in his breath with a whoosh as Jinki skimmed his hand along his crotch, he couldn’t help the involuntary jerk of his pelvis.

“In a hurry, are we?”

“Why does this seem like dopamine to you?”

“It is. I like to see you squirm”