epilogue

Try Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri stared at the beautiful view of the night sky from the balcony of her hotel. She could see Eiffel Tower, standing in all its glory, shining from the light that surrounded it. She caressed a wedding ring that bounded on her finger, smiling as she reminisce what she had been through until someone put that ring with thousand promises in it.

Suddenly a pair of arms circled on her waist and Yuri could feel someone leaned on her and kissed her shoulder.

“Why are you alone here, Seobang?”, although it was clearly a whine, but for Yuri it was like a music to her ear. She would never ever get tired hearing the same whine from the same person.

Yuri chuckled. She held the hands that still settled on her waist and gave a little squeeze.

Yuri turned her body to see her wife, her Jessica. “I was here because the night was so beautiful. Until you came and there is no more reason for me to stare at the sky because you are more beautiful than anything.”, Yuri said and kissed Jessica’s forehead.

Jessica blushed hearing what Yuri said. Yuri never failed to make her blushed, even since they were young. Only Yuri who can make her blush with one sweet sentence, only Yuri who can make her smiling like an idiot yet can make her miserable like , only Yuri who can make her love someone this much.

 “Only you, who can make me feel beautiful than anything, Yul.”

Jessica leaned in and kissed Yuri on the lips. It was chaste, sweet, sending a love message to Yuri, her wife, her partner, her everything.

“You ready for tomorrow?”, Yuri asked. 

Jessica nodded. “Let’s do this together.”

****

 

Jessica got out of the car that drove her, smiled and waved at every reporter and photographer who was waiting for her. She made her steps into the store, looking beautiful in her white turtle neck and a trendy black blazer which clearly screaming a CEO vibe. Krystal followed behind her, smiling proudly to show her support to her big sister.

Jessica just successfully launched her first Blanc&Eclare store in Paris and today was the grand opening of the store. She walked inside and greeted by many reporters. She gladly gave them small interview and a glimpse of what she sells inside her store, before she gives official announcement of the store opening in front of people later on. While she was busily chatting with reporters, suddenly all the attention shifted to someone who just arrived and walked out from another car.       

Kwon Yuri just came to Jessica’s opening store. Compared to Jessica, Yuri looked more casual as she wore a simple oversized shirt and a white pants. But her perfect make up, her long legs which accompanied with high heels and her shiny black hair make her looked so stunning. Yuri flashed her smile when the photographer started to take her pictures. Then everyone began to notice a white gold ring that wrapped around her ring finger when she waved her hand. 

It was no longer a secret to everybody that Jessica and Yuri starting to communicate again, along with the other SNSD members. People have spotted them going out together, having dinner or coffee in Seoul. But nobody knew what was behind the scenes, that Yuri and Jessica was actually more than just a friend and that Jessica broke up already with the other Kwon.

Many suspected that something was going on between Yuri and Jessica as it was not a first time both of them was seeing wearing the same ring. But Yuri and Jessica kept their relationship hidden from the public and neither of them ever spoke about their private life. Seeing Yuri, and only Yuri, who came to Paris to support Jessica’s opening store was a like a subtle confirmation that Jessica must be somehow so special to Yuri.

Jessica smiled when she saw Yuri walked toward her. Then the journalist and photographer came rushed to them, asking them to take picture side by side. But both of them politely denied the request, making the photographer all begged in frustration.   

“You look so beautiful, Sicababy.”, Yuri whispered in Jessica’s ear, making sure nobody can hear it.

“Thank you. You look damn gorgeous also. Who knew a simple clothes can make you look this great?”, Jessica chuckled, she squeezed Yuri’s hand lightly.

After each of them mingling with the other guests to have a chit-chat, it was time for Jessica to start the opening ceremony.

Jessica stood in front of a crowd, consisting of reporters, journalist, designers, models and other guests. She spotted a few of her closest friends in the crowd and can’t help to hold her smile.

“It’s really a pleasure to have you all here, witnessing and taking part of the grand opening of Blanc&Eclare new store. This w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter