Let's talk again

Try Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I decided to continue this story. But there wont be much chapter left, maybe one or two. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. :) 

-------------------------------------------

Let's talk again

Yuri almost choked when she received Jessica’s text. She was stunned. She blinked, once, twice, checking her phone many times and made sure that the text was indeed from Jessica. Her Jessica.. well… used to be her Jessica. She stopped eating and didn’t care about the food anymore.

She paused, her hands trying to move to type a word, any words. But her brain was frozen, unable to think what to say. What should she say when the person she once loved dearly and become a stranger now suddenly reappears in her life in the form of a simple text? One text, it only needs one text from Jessica and Yuri stomach already flipped upside down.

‘Im good.. How are y….. -----‘, Yuri shook her head as she deleted the words she just typed.

‘Im good. Its been a long time, sica ----‘,  she typed again, but again she shook her head and deleted it again.

She bit her lower lip and she put back her phone on the table and sighed.

“Sica…”, her mind wandering around, finding only to repeat that name again and again in her head. One name that she had desperately tried to forget but could never erase from her heart.

 

Flashback (2008)

Y’s POV

Being given with days off was something that I thought I desperately wanted and needed, to escape from our schedule and spend time with my family. Especially since the days off we had was during New Years, I should be feeling happy and free. However, somehow, I don’t know why I feel so lonely without my members. These past days, me and my members were always asking about each other on our group chat, updating about our daily lives during our days off. But strangely, there was only one person in particular that always filling my head. My best friend, our ice princess, my Jessica Jung.

I miss her so much and talking to her through a group chat seemed not enough for me. I want to talk to her more, I want to see her face, I want her to be beside me now. It’s weird, I love all of my members, but why there was always something more with Jessica?

I can’t even concentrate about the movie that I currently watch. I dialed Jessica number to have a videocall immediately as I can’t hold my self to talk to my best friend.

“Seobaaangg!!!”, she squealed as I saw her beautiful face on my phone.  

“Hi Sicababy!”, I grinned when I heard a pet name that she gave to me.

“Where have you been? Don’t you miss your wifeee??”, she asked and she pouted. There was a weird tingling sensation filling my stomach when she said that. I tried to figure out what was that but I was not sure. Whenever she called herself as my wife I felt happy for whatever reason. I know that it was just merely a fan service, a joke between us when she told the fans that I was her ‘husband’. But somehow I really do treat her as if she was my wife. I see her as someone who is warm and yet so vulnerable inside. Someone that I have to protect and deserved to be showered with love. Maybe that was why my love for her is rather different compared to the other members. But it should be normal, right? To have that kind of special feelings towards your best friend?

“Sorry to call you just now, Sica. Of course I miss you. I miss you so much to be honest. “, I said in all honestly. I saw her face turned pink. She was so cute I wish I could go to her house and give her a hug right now. “But I was just afraid if I call you I will disturb your time with your family”, I added.

She shook her head and smiled. “You will never disturb me, Yuri-ah. I am so glad you call because I thought you already forgot about me.”, she pouted again and whined.

How can I forget you if you are the only one who I can’t stop thinking about, Sicababy?

 

J’s POV

My heart was pounding hard suddenly when I saw Yuri was calling me, and asking for a videocall some more. I have been missing Yuri so much. I mean, of course I miss all of my members. I guess being with them, together all the time made me feel lonely when they were not around me. But it always different with Yuri. Among my members, she was the only one who spoiled me so much. I miss her warmth, I miss having her beside me, pampered me. I feel so empty without my best friend.

“You will never disturb me, Yuri-ah. I am so glad you call because I thought you already forgot about me.”, I whined to her when she said that she missed me. If it was Yuri, I surely would make time. I think I would never get enough of her.

“I would never forget about my wife!”, she said sternly and flashed her charming smile. Why am I blushing when I saw her smile?

“What are you doing, Seobang?”, I tried to change the topic to avoid my embarrassment.

“Thinking about my Sicababy.”, she winked and let out a hearty laugh. I felt my cheek bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter