Final 2

Compensation

“I like rain much better now,” Junmyeon purred, revelling in Yixing’s choked off cry as he pinched a sensitive bud, rolling it between his fingers.

 

Water slopped over the edge of the tub when Yixing writhed, keening loudly. He clenched around Junmyeon’s length, head thrown back as Junmyeon rocked him in his lap.

 

“Fu-, I’m sorry!” Yixing wailed when Junmyeon raked his nail over the reddened flesh, biting down onto his lover’s shoulder.

 

“Sorry for?” Junmyeon murmured into his skin, abandoning Yixing’s s to his , submerged underwater.

 

“Mak- making you- ah! Wa- wait in the rain- nngh!” Yixing’s fingers clenched around the edges of the tub when Junmyeon ground his hips up, Yixing’s head falling back.

 

His cheeks were flushed, his hair damp with sweat and water. Junmyeon clamped his teeth around the white column of Yixing’s throat, his boyfriend mewling when he him at the same time.

 

“Myeon-!” Yixing cried, his Adam’s apple working when Junmyeon into him, his rim fluttering around Junmyeon’s length. He clenched, drawing a low moan from Junmyeon.

 

“I must- admit,” Junmyeon panted, “you’re- doing very well at this- making up thing.”

 

He gasped when Yixing dragged himself up, sloshing more water over the edge of the tub when he sank back down, his insides writhing around Junmyeon’s .

 

“Careful love.” The tub was slippery, slick with water when Yixing rose again, squeezing tight as he tried to ride Junmyeon.

 

“Hhngh-,” Yixing moaned when Junmyeon dug his nails into his flesh, raking red lines down his fair skin.

 

Junmyeon wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, tugging him back down into his lap. He rolled his hips, dragging a choked moan from Yixing.

 

It probably was not his brightest idea, ing in the tub while thunder rumbled outside and sheets of rain pelted the earth.

 

But it was much better than standing outside in the cold, waiting for Yixing to run up the hill, limping and covered in mud.

 

Yixing’s limp.

 

Junmyeon heaved his boyfriend up, relishing in his surprised gasp.

 

“Jun-!”

 

“How’s your leg?” he asked, slowing his s so that he was only barely rocking into Yixing. Yixing groaned, wiggling in his arms.

 

“Fine. Please just- oh god!” he wailed when Junmyeon bodily lifted him. More water slopped over the edge of the tub.

 

Junmyeon could almost see Yixing visibly stiffen with arousal.

 

“You liked that, huh,” he murmured, lowering Yixing back down into his . Yixing nodded frantically, trying to spread his legs further.

 

Junmyeon yelped with him when he slammed his knee into the side of the tub instead.

 

“Ow!”

 

“Be careful!” Junmyeon pressed his lips against the back of Yixing’s neck, laughing when Yixing tried to squirm away.

 

“Why are you laughing at me,” Yixing grumbled, shuddering when Junmyeon drew his hands along his sides, trailing fingers all the way down to the injured knee.

 

Junmyeon mouthed at his shoulder, smirking to himself when Yixing arched towards him, a low moan pitching out of him when he massaged the sore point.

 

“You’re such a pain ,” he murmured.

 

The tips of Yixing’s ears turned red when Junmyeon curved his hand around his legs, spreading him apart. It moved him into a new angle to better into him.

 

 “Don’t- nnngh,” Yixing moaned, his hands fluttering as if he did not know what to do with them when Junmyeon hard, finding their way to his thighs.

 

“Hold them there,” Junmyeon commanded, preening when Yixing squeaked, shuddering when he laved his tongue along his shoulder and back to his neck.

 

He a dark mark into Yixing’s milk white skin, digging his teeth into flesh as Yixing shook, obediently holding his legs apart.

 

“Good boy.”

 

Junmyeon ran a finger over Yixing’s swollen balls, smirking at his moan.

 

“Junmyeon- please.”

 

“Please what?”

 

He was being cruel, but that thunderstorm was no joke and being stuck out there certainly had not been fun.

 

Not that he would blame Yixing but it was fun teasing him in the bedroom.

 

Or in this case, the bathroom.

 

“Plea- please let me !” Yixing cried, shuddering.

 

Junmyeon raised his eyebrows, lips quirking up in to a smirk.

 

“You can anytime love. I’m not stopping you,” he cooed, revelling in Yixing’s choked off moan as he writhed on his , grinding down as hard as he could in search of his .

 

He trailed his hands along Yixing’s tense shoulders, tsking when more water spilled over the edge of the tub as Yixing squirmed.

 

“You’re making a mess,” he murmured and Yixing answered him with a wail, dropping his head against Junmyeon’s shoulder.

 

Junmyeon chuckled at his desperate look.

 

“Need help?”

 

He laughed when Yixing nodded frantically, jolting forward when he closed his hand around his .

 

“F- ,” Yixing gasped, his hips jerking as Junmyeon him, ing into him at the same time.

 

His actions caused more water to slop over the edge of the tub but Junmyeon was already past caring, determined to get Yixing and himself off.

 

“Jun- ah! So- so close!” Yixing wailed. His grip on his thighs was already failing, trembling as his back arched.

 

“Come on then. The water’s cold,” Junmyeon growled, mouthing at Yixing’s neck as he gave one more and Yixing screamed, white spurting out into the water.

 

He milked him through it, body shuddering when Yixing clenched around him.

 

“M’ close too,” he gasped when Yixing finally stopped shaking.

 

“ for me,” Yixing groaned, tipping his head back and Junmyeon did, his grip on Yixing’s waist tightening until he was crying out.

 

“Water’s cold,” Junmyeon grumbled when he had come down from his high, still clasping Yixing to his chest. “And gross.”

 

Yixing’s eyes fluttered as he shifted him to move them both out of the tub.

 

“This is your fault,” he murmured when Junmyeon leaned down to kiss the top of his head.

 

“I’m sure it is,” Junmyeon replied, amused. He did not mind the rain so much now.