Final

Compensation

“You’re supposed- ah! To be m-making it up to me- ah !” Junmyeon grunted when Yixing’s hips slammed into him, jolting him forward on the bed.

 

A hand smoothed gently over his hair, Yixing’s soft chuckle ringing in his ears.

 

Junmyeon grunted again, his wrists working against the scarves wrapped tightly around him, binding him to the headboard.

 

“Did I hurt you?” Yixing’s soft question was starkly different from how he had practically pounded Junmyeon into the bedsheets. Junmyeon shook his head, arching his back when a delicate hand trailed along his spine.

 

Gentle kisses pressed along the curve of his back, ending with Yixing’s teeth digging into the flesh at the base, a spike of pain fill pleasure jolting through him.

 

Junmyeon moaned, fingers scrabbling at the scarves for purchase as Yixing a purple mark into his skin.

 

“Spread your legs,” Yixing whispered, as if Junmyeon had any choice in the matter. Hands wrapped around his thighs, hot against his skin and he dipped his head forward, gasping when Yixing slid in deeper, his pelvis almost flush against his .

 

“-,” he swore, gripping onto the scarves for dear life. “Yixing- move!”

 

“As you wish, my love,” Yixing chuckled at him, his chest pressing up against Junmyeon’s back as his hips snapped forward. Junmyeon wailed, grinding his back, clenching his walls around Yixing as tightly as he could, determined to milk him to an .

 

“Ah- nngh!” He writhed when Yixing slammed into him again, the head of his grinding against his prostate, sending waves of pleasure spreading through him. “- Yixing- harder!”

 

Fingers threaded through his hair and Junmyeon yelped when his head was yanked up, Yixing digging his teeth into the back of his neck. He hard, drawing a wail from Junmyeon as he squirmed.

 

“Am I not making it up to you hard enough, Junmyeonnie?” Yixing’s tone was sickly sweet as he pulled away, leaving a purpling bruise on Junmyeon’s neck that even the collar of his barista uniform would not hide.

 

“N-no,” Junmyeon squealed when Yixing’s hand slid between his body and the mattress. He arched his back, crying out when Yixing thumbed over his s, teasing them until they were red and sensitive.

 

“I’d like you better if you were on your back, love. I want to see your face when you ,” Yixing murmured, pulling out abruptly.

 

Junmyeon wailed, tugging at his bonds as he was turned over, his leaking pre all over his belly, smearing down his side.

 

“Show me how flexible you are, Junmyeonnie,” Yixing cooed, pushing Junmyeon’s legs up. He hooked them over his shoulders and moaned, the new angle driving him deeper.

 

Junmyeon squirmed, whimpering when Yixing dipped his head, teeth tugging at his sensitive .

 

“Pl-please, Xing-.” He writhed, the tendons in his neck standing out when Yixing laved his tongue over the sore bud, nipping lightly.

 

“Don’t beg me,” Yixing murmured, his breath hot against his skin. “I’m supposed to make it up to you.”
 

“You- ah! You’re not doing a very good job- nngh!” Junmyeon panted, fingers clenching around the fabric that held him helpless against the headboard. He threw back his head, a loud moan ripping out of his throat when Yixing ed into him, lips curled into a feral grin.

 

“Oh really?” Yixing purred, fingers along Junmyeon’s sides. It tickled, pleasure pooling in his groin as Yixing touched him, thumbing at his balls lazily.

 

“Oh- oh god! Yixing!” Junmyeon squealed when Yixing cupped his , giving him a cruel squeeze that sent pain flashing through his body, heat building up under his skin.

 

“Is this better?” Junmyeon’s eyes rolled back in his head when Yixing began to him, the same time he ed back in, nailing his prostate in one try.

 

“- ah! Yi- xing! Ah!” Junmyeon wailed, throwing his head back the pleasure washed over him, a river of heat flooding his veins. Yixing grunted in response, his breaths breaking into heavy pants as he Junmyeon sloppily.

 

“I’m not gonna last,” he choked, Junmyeon clenching around him. Junmyeon squirmed again, tilting his head back and keening so loudly that he was sure their neighbours would come knocking on their door.

 

“I- I’m gonna- !” he cut himself off with a long, low moan, his head falling back onto the pillow as he painted his belly and Yixing’s hand white with .

 

“Love- oh!” Yixing gasped, his hand sliding off Junmyeon’s . His nails dug into the meat of Junmyeon’s thigh and with a low groan, Junmyeon was filled with warm, wet .

 

“,” he groaned when Yixing pulled out, squirming. His wrists felt bruised and his was sore. But all of that flew out of his mind when Yixing leaned over him to kiss him, successfully distracting him from his itchy little fingers tugging at his s.

 

“You look nice,” Yixing murmured when Junmyeon protested, twitching and tugging at his bonds. He thumbed over Junmyeon’s swollen s again , a sleepy smile on his face when Junmyeon tried and failed to get away.

 

“Stop that,” Junmyeon pleaded, “I’m sensitive- Xing!” He yelped when Yixing flicked the reddened flesh playfully.

 

“Am I forgiven?” Yixing mumbled, tugging at the other one. Junmyeon winced, screwing his eyes shut.

 

“Not if you keep doing that,” he bit out, dropped his head back onto the pillow. His heart skipped a beat when Yixing pouted, releasing his s from his cruel hands.

 

Soft plush lips pressed against his and he smiled despite himself, leaning up to melt into Yixing’s kiss.

 

“Am I forgiven now?” Yixing asked sweetly when they pulled apart, his fingers fumbling at the scarves binding Junmyeon’s wrists to the headboard. His dimple winked at him and Junmyeon could not help but sigh when he was engulfed in a big warm hug in spite of the mess drying on his stomach.

 

“Yes, you are,” he murmured, kissing Yixing’s cheek. Yixing’s answering smile was bright enough to blind him.