five.

my zombie girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it wasn't like her to fall in love with someone. in her 27 years of existence, she expected herself to now be married to a well-off man and have children with him. she never had much experience being in a relationship. barely even knowing how to date. in her early twenties, she's had many men swoon over her beauty but all she could say was no. friends hooked her up with many but only ended so quickly because she was told that she was quiet and boring. how superficial.


being boring comes with her job as she solely focuses on it. she plans on being stable before entering such a commitment. she would always stiffen at the word marriage. it made her remember all about her parents and her traumatic childhood experience. 


now she was taking care of an injured half-zombie who she grew to love. falling in love with a human-zombie? now isn't that odd. seulgi was just able to soften her heart each day. it had only been a month(and a few weeks) since their first meeting. the big and small actions seulgi did for her. one time joohyun was getting cold during her sleep inside a small home, her old, think blanket wasn't doing much of help and so seulgi heads out to neighboring houses just to take a thicker blanket. in the morning she found herself covered in the warm blanket that seulgi brought for her.


seulgi stayed with her. wouldn't that melt your heart? 


joohyun doesn't care if seulgi was a zombie or not because seulgi is still seulgi.


their kiss lasted for a while till joohyun had pulled away, a blushing mess, “s-seulgi.” she touches her lips with a finger while ducking her head down in embarrassment. she might have rushed it but her body had just moved on its own, especially after weeks of trying to hold back her feelings. 


joohyun felt her heart skip when she felt the lingering thought of the first kiss she shared with seulgi. a warm hand was then caressing her cheek, when she looked up seulgi was wearing that goofy smile again. seulgi's thumb brushes over joohyun's soft, pink lips she just felt on hers earlier. she wanted to feel it on her more. joohyun was addictive, “y-you're drooling, again.” joohyun says. she assumes seulgi felt the same since the last time she saw seulgi drooling was when she kept staring at her with such interest and.. hunger?


seulgi raises her eyebrows and when the back of her hand meets her chin, she wipes it away with her shirt, “s-sorry,” seulgi had always confused her love for joohyun to hunger and vice versa. her sanity is working hard to tell her not to eat joohyun. it would be devastating for her to end up—eating joohyun. she feels shivers down her spine even at just the thought of it, along with the guilt and betrayal to her promise. control yourself, seulgi. you might just want to eat joohyun differently. yeah. that must be it.


“i-it's fine, let me continue patching you up now. the gunshot on your shoulder—we'll have to go to yeri and the others.”


“a-are you sure they won't..?”


“yes, i'll make sure of that seulgi or i'll end up losing my girlfriend, won't i?” seulgi's body stiffens at the word girlfriend yet she feels soft in the inside. she never had a girlfriend before, well her zombie self didn't but maybe her human self did at some point in her life. after all, she forgot most of her memories once she turned into a zombie. she wants to remember. she wants to remember how she ended up like this in the first place and to explain the sudden flashbacks she was constantly experiencing. 


joohyun continues wrapping up seulgi's noticeably healing wounds. this wasn't normal for a zombie's body to do. the weird thing was that the bullet lodged into seulgi's right shoulder was not healing. if all her other wounds were healing, why not this one? she was glad that seulgi wasn't bleeding that much. so joohyun just made sure to tighten up the bandages around seulgi's shoulder to prevent bleeding, “will that be okay for now? you're not in too much pain, right?” joohyun asks.


seulgi replies with an enthusiastic nod and a pat on her head, “seriously?” joohyun smiles back with a quiet laugh. she stood up without tossing seulgi's hoodie straight to the latter's face. seulgi takes the hoodie away from her face, glaring at joohyun packing up her bag, back facing her, “pretty.. i-i need help..” joohyun zips up her bag and went to her girlfriend to help her put on the hoodie, “hey, seul?”


seulgi hums, sticking out her head from the hoodie, “thank you for everything.” joohyun said, pulling the hood of the zombie to her and placing another kiss on the zombie's lips. she crept a teasing smile in between the kiss since seulgi was body was frantically moving. the half zombie's hands ended up on her . the zombie craned her body closer to joohyun's,  ‘wow these are soft.’ 


joohyun moans softly and gasps once she pulls away from the kiss. seulgi's ears perk up when she heard this and felt herself heating up. she wanted to hear more, “gosh, seul, i didn't know you were this erted.” joohyun felt her get d by seulgi's hands more, “h-hey, pay attention.” joohyun encircles her arms around seulgi's neck, she looked at seulgi's excited eyes, her lips slightly parted. it looked like seulgi found treasure and was eager to have it.


“a-and i have to live this -groping zombie now.”


“mhm!”

 

 

joohyun and seulgi held hands when walking along the road. after their small rest in the alleyway from the whole being chased by a horde and a mutant, they decided to try to head to the camp that joohyun's friends set up.


everything was quiet and still until someone had dashed inside the police station at the end of the road. joohyun squints her eyes at the figure that just entered, tugging seulgi's sleeves and pointing towards the police station, “i just saw someone, seul.” seulgi faced towards the direction, “s-should we check? they could be someone who would hurt you, pretty.”


“don't worry. i think... it's fine.”


joohyun goes calmly to the building. joohyun checks the building through the windows before entering. her footsteps making subtle noise on the tiles. she slows her movements to prevent alerting the unknown person inside the building. seulgi follows suit behind joohyun, looking back to see if anyone or anything had followed them. 


rustling was heard from behind the covered table. joohyun's anxious eyes landed on seulgi. seulgi and pointed towards the table, signaling that she would go and take a loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter