Chapter 4

My Name is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what's your plan?" asked Sang-won. I looked up from the mirror to find him leaning against the bathroom door. I was finishing the last curl, which I pinned behind my ear. Slapped on some lip gloss and gave Sang-won one of my winning smiles. 

"For what?" I asked teasingly. I sprayed on my favorite perfume before inspecting myself in the mirror. I wore a delicate floral pink mini dress with a white shirt underneath and cute white platform heels. 

Sang-won shot me one of his winning smiles, "Sarang, I'm not joking."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Big brother, the plan is to have Jun Xiang fall for me and distract him from the meeting this coming week. You have nothing to worry about; he's already into me. We're going on a date today. You should be very proud." I left the bathroom and headed to my room. We were staying at the four seasons hotel in Beijing, and this hotel suite would be our home for the next week. I open the closet to find all the purses I had sent over stored on the shelves. "Should I go with Gucci or YSL today?" I asked jokingly behind my shoulder. 

Sang-won had followed me into the room and sat on the bed, "I don't know the difference. Are you sure that Jun Xiang will pick hang out with you instead of going to this crucial meeting?" 

I shrugged, picking out the white YSL crossbody. I wrapped it over my shoulder and walked towards Sang-won. "Oppa, you don't have to worry. I got this. Jun Xiang will be eating out of my hands at the end of the week, and you will give Dad the best negotiation deal that he has ever seen. Now I have to go; Jun Xiang is waiting for me in the lobby". I gave him a wink before heading out the door.   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as Jun Xiang saw me, his face lit up, and he smiled at me. He was very dashing in a white button-up and tan knee-length shorts. In his hands was a bouquet of small flowers, which he held up to me. 

I took them, smiling brightly, "Aw, thank you. I love flowers". I took a sniff of the floral fragrance and saw Jun Xiang cover his blush with his hand. 
"I'm happy you liked them," He said shyly. 

I rewarded him with a little laugh. "Let's go! I can't wait to explore the city!" I took his hand in mine and led him out of the hotel.

When we arrived at the entrance, the valet pulled up Jun Xiang's car. I climbed in ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter