Chapter 3

My Name is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night light of the city became a blur as Jun Xiang drove. I breathed slowly, trying to calm my racing heart. "I'll slowly trail kisses until I reach your beautiful lips," ran through my mind again and again. I still felt the burn of his kiss on my hand, and I rubbed it thinking about that handsome stranger. In my whole life, I've never felt such a strong attraction to someone. He was unpredictable, and I couldn't read him at all. It frustrated me that I couldn't control my reactions to him. It was like he had control over me. I scowled thinking about that handsome face, his eyes were a charming dark brown, he had a perfect chin that fit right into my hands, and his lips curled into a killer's smile. The gods must have created his face to be that perfect, and I hated it.  

"I want you to prepare yourself for the day that you become my woman," those words sent shivers through my body. He must be insane to think he could even have me. There was no way I would ever give myself to a manic-like him.    

"Sarang, are you okay?" asked Jun Xiang.

I turned my attention to Jun Xiang, "Yes, sorry. I was lost in thought". 

He nodded. "Who was that man you were with earlier? Someone, you know?" 

I placed my hand on his hand, "No, I have no idea who he is." Jun Xiang smiled at me, then turned his attention back on to the road. 

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked. 

He smiled again, "It is a secret." I raised my eyebrow at him. "I promise I'm not crazy. I just want it to be a surprise. We're almost there, so just relax for a bit".

"Okay." I leaned back into my seat and stared back at the window. Jun Xiang can take me anywhere he wants as long as I fulfill my mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here," said Jun Xiang opening the passenger door for me. I smiled at him, taking his hand and climbing out of the car. I gasped when I saw the house; it was a magnificent cream color with gold lining and huge windows. It reminded me of colonial-style homes I saw in France. Tall pillars stood straight along the entrance of the house, and the french doors were opened, shining a bright light into the shadows of the house. 

"Are we still in China?" I laughed, walking towards the house. "Jun Xiang, this house is amazing." 

He looked at me smiling, eyes shining like stars, "Let's go inside." He took my hand and led me to the entrance of the house. 

Inside butlers and maids were running around to get their chores done. They all bowed to Jun Xiang as we passed them. The interior of the house suited the exterior of the home. Long columns stretched into every room, and there was always a hint of gold. We stopped in the living room, the marble fireplace was lit, and cushions upon cushions were set right in front. Jun Xiang opened all four of the french doors that lined the outside of the room. He retook my hand and led me towards the blanket.

I smiled at him, "I never knew you were such a romantic." He only smiled at me before walking out of the room. 

"Hey, where are you going?" I yelled at him cheerfully. 

"Just be patient." He said before disappearing.

I sighed. Well, this was different. I took off my jacket and laid down on my side. Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter