one | people call it fate

this long flight, with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i've met taeyong when i was handling a big conference for Samsung Group as they were realeasing a brand new type of laptop. i mean, i have never expected to see him.. there. a month before this conference before, everyone has be alert that there is this kpop group that will have a fanmeeting at the same building but on the 7th floor. our conference was on 4th floor. i dont really care about the fanmeet as long as it did not disturb our event. 

the event is quite big since most of the CEO and great chaebols were there and we need to make sure everything is going smooth so i've had no choice but to always take care of what is happening even though i am in charge with certain position. on that day, i need to take care of the multimedia stuffs. all those graphics, timing and etc. 

everything was good. you can say the event is a success and we even received a congrats video from our CEO.

 

ok, lets go back to my first encounter with taeyong.

how do we met?

 

it all started when one of my teammates, joshua lost our walkie talkie. i really hate when i lost something that is so hard to search. if we lost our phone, we could call and it would ring, right? so how are we suppose to find the walkie talkie?

of course i was so angry on that day but somehow, im so grateful to the lost of the walkie talkie. its not a big deal since we could use our own phones but that is not our walkie talkie. its the company's so at the end of the conference, our team leader for this event, Elliot directed us to find it level by level. since our team have seven members only (yea we have to combine with other team of three to make things work; which is from the marketing department), there will be one person that needs to search for the walkie talkie alone.

 

and its me.

 

these guys really have bad common sense. they let me (a girl) go search something by my own. oh my god. 

but you know, everything happen for a reason, right?

 

i need to go to the 7th floor (yes, where the fanmeet was being held) and i know that the floor will be so loud. those girls really have times for all of these fanmeets? i think i couldnt go for hang out back then because i dont have time. anyways, with thoughts of going home quickly, i went to the floor and i searched for the walkie talkie from the west to the east. 

damn, there was too many people. thanks to my special card that ive hanged at my neck, nobody dare to push me. i had to get into the crowd and keep on being hit by few girls since its too stuffy for like ten minutes and the event started off. i could finally breathe again, omg. so i continued and guess what, i couldnt found it. 

everyone in the team also couldnt found it too. so we keep on searching and i was exhausted at one moment so i have my rest at one of the staff's chair. basically, they have this long counter for the fans to check-in their tickets. since everybody already get inside, i have my seat there. it was so tiring on that day. i almost fell asleep but i tried my best by checking messages and notifications on my phone.

in our group, jinyoung keeps on complaining about how can joshua get it lost. jinyoung is the grumpiest among us. he couldnt hold his anger when things doesnt go like he wants. i just shook my head as i scroll down. dohyun is the softest and calmest (thats's why he's the team's leader) among us so he basically help jinyoung gain back his conscious. if i am dohyun, i would smack jinyoung's face since he just make all of us more frustrated. after five minutes waiting for new messages from daniel(marketing team), i could feel someone coming to me since i smelled some perfume around me. and it turns out i'm right.

 

"excu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter