3.Favorite Pant

GOTTA GO|| EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------Favorite Pant------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

SUNMI POV 

I throw my bag the hall before throwing myself in the couch. I just came back from my meeting with Taemin.

Closing my eyes I feel myself falling in a nap. 

 Feeling some moves next to me. I open my eyes and turn my head to see the little dog I brought with me.

"Wha- I almost forgot about you. Im so dumb" I mumbled with a deep voice still a bit asleep.

"Oh noo you must be hungry, god I forgot to bought some stuff for you" I saw him pout...what the hell Sunmi how a dog can pout. It's just your imagination...An other time. Anyway, I started thinking for a solution because I can't let him starve.

"You know what I'll give you a bit of chiken for now"

"So ?" I tell him while I saw him looking at me with some strange eyes "What ? Everybody loves chiken-"

"Waouf Waouf !"

"Ok, ok I'll go to the grocery to buy you some real foods but remember what I'll do for you huh anything's free in life doggie" I was pratically barking at this point, I don't wanna go, I just wanna hug my bed tightly.

"But wait a seconde, I can go get some ice cream too ! You're a in genius Sunmi" More excited now I stand up quickly.

I get him the rest of chiken from earlier. I warmed it in the microwave and gave it to him "I'm sorry doggie it's just for now hmm I will go get you some real dog food mkay ?"

I grab my purse, my keys. I put everythings in a little bag that I hang on my shoulder.

"Do I forgot something ?" I looked back to see my phone in the couch " Oh yeah".

I rapidly take it and open my door "See you soon Doggie !"

"Waouf ! "

 

I start walking in the street. It feel nice and the weather is pleasant since we're in April, the beginin of Spring. I looked up to the sky to see the sun sets.

 "Wait what time is it ?" 

I press th button of my phone. The screen show 7:42

Girl how the time's fly like that ? I sleep that long ?

While walking I saw the grocery in the corner of the street. I put my phone in my pocket and enter the store.

I bow

Please log in to read the full chapter