1.Regret

GOTTA GO|| EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------Regret--------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at my nails, my mind processed what she  was telling me . Like a light in my head,  I understand everything and shame takes me like a tide .

" Oh my God, I was so stupid" I whispered as I laid my head in my arms trying to forget the past

"No no Sunmi you were just in love with this is normal" 

"Ohh please, please, Sandara doesn't remind me of this big mistake" I mumble raising my head to look at her "I was the stupid kid ever"

We take a sip of our drink at the same time. "Anyway, forget it," she said, looking at me with a compassionate air.

While drinking my Americano, I say "You are the one who starts with this  " Knowing that my childish side takes over, it expires and looks at me with fatigue. I know I know ..

"Come on Sunmi don't be ridiculous it's been 4 years now"

 "Yeah exactly 4 whole years and why do you always talk about it man" 

She looked me in the eyes "Promise me first that you will not panic" 

"Pfff why I'm going to do this, I'm an adult you know" I sneered at her.

While waiting for the answer I continue my drink. "Come and spill the tea you're making me curious"

Me looking with uncertain eyes, she opened "Because they are behind you"

While frowning, I try to find out who she is talking to. Seeing

Please log in to read the full chapter