2.Encounter

GOTTA GO|| EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------------Enconter-------------------------------------------------------------

Sunmi POV

It is Saturday and finally the exam week is over. I am in the psychology section of a renowned university. The exam was such a difficult guy, like how ??? Anyway, holding my bag and myself by the way, I'm leaving the establishment for uh I don't know where. I keep walking where my feet want me to go.

I found myself on the commercial street. Seeing all the people with friends over there makes me miss mine ... You know what girl just call Taemin or Sandara. Why don't I think about it sooner? So dumb.

Umm Sandara is now with his parents but Taemin is probably not working now.

I take my phone out of my back pocket and start looking for his name. "Hmm Taemin..Taemin oh that's it"

I pressed the called button and placed the phone on my ear. Until he answers, I play with my nails.

" Hi ?"

"Hey man what are you doing?

"Cool on my sofa why?"

"Nothing? Great! Coffee will be nice don't you think? " I said excited to hear his voice.

"No, no Sunmi this week, you probably drank something like 20 liters of coffee with your exams"

He's right, I will probably have poisoning or intoxication. But who cares?

"But I miss my Americano"

"No kitten , let's have lunch at Jimmy's restaurant instead, ok?"

I think about his proposal a bit before responding. I was about to argue until I heard my stomach growl. Ishh I'm hungry.

"Ok ... it doesn't sound bad"

"I know that already. Well where are you?"

"I'm in front of the cafe where Sandara works."

"Girl what are you doing over there at almost 1 pm"

"My feet walks alone. I tell you dude I miss my Americano"

"I'm on my way, just please do not enter there"

"Chill, I'm just going to wait for you. See you soon"

"Goodbye."

With that, I hung up and started surfing my phone.

5 minutes later, I heard a dog barking near me. I looked up to see what was going on and saw a little dog on the road.

Oh no . I start running fast to save him because the light has turned green.

"Doggiee come here!"

I saw a car approaching at full speed, without wasting time I ran on the road and caught the dog. Seeing the car less than a meter away, I wrapped my arms around the dog and waited for the impact.

Instead of a shock, I feel a pair of arms around my hips which quickly pulls me back. When I came into contact with a hot body, I heard the car drive away. I release a breath that I didn't know I am holding and slowly release my grip on the little dog.

My savior did not let me down, so I took the initiative to walk a bit away.

"Hmm ... thank you for saving me " I said to him when I was out of his grip.

"It's good, besides I don't think I can let you die" Hearing this familiar voice send a shiver through my body. Knowing who it was, I raise my determined head to face him.

"What are you doing here"

He smirked before starting to speak "Saving you, what else can it be?"

"You fool me once but not twice Jongin. You think I don't know you've been watching me for days"

With his facial expression, I know my theory was correct. For 5 days, I feel that someone were observing each of my movements and my instinct is always right.

Please log in to read the full chapter