Second

I don't like him

       As I thought, because Yixing didn't agree with me grounding our boy he defied me, so the next day when BaekHyun came down with a bigger bag, I blinked in surprise.

"Good morning baby .. where are you going with all that stuff?" I inquired, trying not to sound sour.

"Daddy let me spend the weekend with ChanYeol," he smiled sweetly, swinging the bag infront of his legs.

"Oh, so Daddy allowed it?" I took a deep breath.

"Junmyeon ..." Yixing whispered with a warning tone.

"My little angel," I step infront of my son with a sad expression. "You grew up so fast that I didn't realize you were no longer the little boy who came to me crying at night because you thought there was something under your bed."

"Dad.."

"You know I love you, right? You're my Everything" Yixing snorted at my last word, but I just smiled. "It's hard to let go of you, but if that makes you happy.."

"Dad~ it's not like I'm moving out, I'm just going to spend the weekend with my friend."

"To me it's like you moving out," I wiped off a fake tear, and BaekHyun hugged me with a huge grin.

"Everything will be fine, at least you can do dirty things with Daddy! Don't do it in the bathroom, please. Okay, I love both of you!" He chuckled, and with that, he left.

"You did good, Myeonnie," he hugged me from behind. "See, if you let him go, he will open up to you."

"I never had to let him go..."

"Because he was attached to you, Hyunnie is a big boy now ... By the way, I don't think they're just friends."

"WHAT?!"

"Well... You know that I talked to our boy yesterday, and when I asked him about ChanYeol he was blushing so hard."

The smile froze on my face. "I'm going to get him right now!"

"No no, my love, you're staying here and we can enjoy that the whole house is ours."

"We had yesterday, Yix."

"It wasn't enough.." he purred.

"I hate you.."

"I know, I love you too" he smiled..

I'm going to die because of this man.

||♥||

The weekend passed quickly thanks to my dear husband, who barely let me get out of bed, completely wrecking my body, I can't believe we're going to be forty in like four years, but he can still be so active ..

Let's also say that we couldn't enjoy each other for a very long time, BaekHyun was mostly at home.

So when my dear boy came home, I jumped right in to his neck and kissed his face so hard that my angel just laughed out loud and then pushed me away. His eyes were shining.. he looked like he just got fuc- nope! I don't want to think about it, my baby wouldn't do that!

"Dad, is it okay for Chan to sleep here today? He brought his stuffs for tomorrow" he scratched his nape as he looked at me with hopeful puppy eyes. "But if you're not okay with it then I'm going to tell h-"

"He can sleep here if you tell me what's going on between you and him," I tilted my head to the side.

"DAAD~" he blushed deeply, which only meant bad. "We're going to talk abou this later, okay?"

"Right, after the your 'boyfriend' is gone, huh? "BaekHyun didn't say a word to this he just took out his phone. I think he wrote to the boy that he could come in.

"Will you tell Yeol to come up to my room? I need to put some few things away, keep his attention for a while!" He rushed up the stairs and the said boy entered the house.

As soon as he saw me he bowed deeply. "Good evening, I'm Park Chan Yeol! I'm sorry that I couldn't introduce myself properly last time."

"Zhang Jun-Myeon," I nodded, then coughed because he was still in a bowing position. Last time I didn't have the opportunity to look at him properly.. And he looks so stupid, especially because of his big ears. Does my son really need him? My little angel could seduce anyone with his beauty, and he needs this? Well .. I have a weird son, that's for sure. Let's say if his personality is good, then I don't have a problem with him, but I don't know him enough to judge him yet. "I don't know you, Park kid, but if you dare to hurt my son, you can forget him. Clear?" - I warn him with a serious face.

"Clear! I won't hurt him!" He nodded sharply.

"Fantastic... you can go now" I tilt my head to the side, watching him as he passes by carefully. Good, he has to fear me. When something is about BaekHyun I can be ruthless. He has never brought any of his 'friends' to sleepover, so now I'm even more nervous. I'm worried for my little angel.

||♥||

I'm not that type who wakes up in the middle of the night, but for some reason I woke up today. I sat up on the bed, looked around in the dark room, then I calmed myself laying back, pressing my nose to Yixing's muscular chest. I was about to close my eyes, but I heard a loud moan. I tried to sit up again but Yixing held me down on the the bed.

"YAH!"

"Stay Junnie.."

"But... but they're-"

"Yes, they're making love so let them be.." he yawn.

"BaekHyun is still young.." I stammered, trying to push my husband away, but he didn't let me go.

"We were younger when we had and it doesn't sound like it's their first time. Their hormones are all over, and now they're enjoying themselves, good for them. Now, let's sleep," he pulled me closer.

"How can I continue to sleep while that ladder is depriving my son of his innocence?"

"Then you want to have too?"

"Yix!" I hit his chest.

"I was just kidding, you can stay awake and listen to how they moan, you little , but you can't move from here." he patted my back, and as if he hadn't been awake for at least a minute, he was already asleep.

God, save me ...