First

I don't like him

      I think every parent has that time in their life when their child begins to become interested in love. The child starts to act weird, keeping secrets and when they heart is all borken they just yell for no specific reason, they're mad all the time and then when they cried everything out, they'll tell what happened with them.

Well, that's why I was worried about my baby, my sweet little angel, who seemed so fragile, always so positive, hard to break his mood down, constantly joking around. I was afraid that if he starts dating the person he loves would break his heart in the end.

I worried  about my son everyday, but he seemed to be left completely cold by love, so slowly I started to calm down. Well that was just me.

At breakfast, my dear husband kept bugging BaekHyun about when he's going to find a partner for himself, and the boy  just blushed at that and disappeared from the scene as soon as possible. At first I didn't think anything of it, but he really wanted to avoid  Yixing's questions.

Today's day was no different.

Baek was simply breathtaking when he came down the stairs, it made me proud, because I was the one who gave birth to him. His hazel coloured hair was beautifully bounced everytime he stepped forward. He had eyeliner on which made him even more pretty.

What caught my eye was the huge sweater hanging from his shoulder, showing off the beautiful milky white skin he had inherited from me. I frowned, but mentally waved it off, I think Yixing and him went shopping again, my husband loves to spoil him with clothes.

I was waiting for my son to sit down to have breakfast with us before everyone goes to do their own thing, but he just grabs a bacon, drinks a little a bit of the orange juice and it looked like he was ready to leave but I called his name so he stopped.

"Son, where are you going so early? Sit down and eat your food normally," I took a deep breath because I didn't make all that food as a decoration.

"But dad..~" he began to whine .. Oh no, just not this. I hate it when he does this. "I have to hurry today! I don't have time for breakfast"

"And can I ask why are you in a hurry?"

"I have a math test today and there is something that I don't really understand, so one of my classmates will help me."

"Why didn't you ask me last night to help you? I'm good with numbers, you know."

"Yes dad, but" BaekHyun lowered his head while blushing deeply. "Nevermind! I really have to go now!" He hurried towards the door.

"Wait, Baek, I'll take you!" I ran after him, but he shooked his head.

"Somebody else is taking me, but thanks," he chuckled, then kissed my forehead, not waiting for my answer, he had already disappeared from the house.

I was standing in shock because BaekHyun didn't close the door on me so I saw him how he rushed to a car that I never seen in my life, and a tall boy got out of it. They hugged each other, laughed and hopped back in the car.

My jaw literally dropped to the floor. I don't want to believe what just happened. That's what I was talking about! BaekHyun started keeping stuffs from us! Oh god help him, whoever that unknown person is, I hope my angel isn't in love with him or something like that.

Or is he?!

No, no, my baby is way too young, way too innocent, not ready for love nor a relationship. No one can ruin my angel yet.

I walked back to the kitchen with a shocked expression, where Yixing was eating his breakfast, which immediately made me mad.

"YAH!" I slapped on the table and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" he blinked in confusion.

"Does it not bother you that our little boy was taken to school by someone we've never seen in our lives?!" I asked angrily.

"Why would it bother me? Hyunnie is seventeen, he knows what he's doing, you're the only one in this house who still treats him as a little baby, but he's not. Don't worry about him, everything will be fine with him," he smiled gently at me, but it didn't affect me at all.

"You want me to now worry about him? How can I do that?" I frowned.

"Junmyeon, we were just this young when we fell in love with each other and look at us! We are still together, we are happy with a beautiful child. Let him live his little life and if that stranger will hurt him then he can learn from it."

"You're not helping ..." I turned my back on him and sighed, though I know he'sright. I just don't want our little boy to go through what we went through.

Yixing and I were only fourteen when our relationship got deeper than friendship, then everything went too fast and by the time I realized, I was pregnant at the age of eighteen. Both of our parents were upset, my mother didn't want to see me for half a year, my Dad was the one who finally stood by me and helped me - other than Yixing

"Myeonnie, sweetheart," he walked infront of me and I immediately hugged him. "Believe in our son, if you don't trust him, you just push him away and you don't want him, do you?" I hid in his neck, nodding. "Well, let's forget what happened this morning, and what if we stay home?" Although I can't see his face, I'm fully aware that he's grinning"

"You're such a bastard."

"You love me" he laughed.

"Yes, I love you," I looked up, and leaned on his lips. "I'll tell my boss that unfortunately I can't go in today," I smiled "In the meantime, you can go to our room and wait for me." As i finished talking he just grinned and did what I told him to do... Ugh, I love him so much..

||♥||

No matter how much fun I had today, when BaekHyun returned home my happiness was gone. He's usually not the kind who used to keep secrets from us, but Yixing and I didn't know he was home unti we heard him giggle in his room.. that was okay and all, but we heard another voice as well. A strange, deep hoarse laugh which was not my son.

I didn't want to be rude and just bust into his room, because why would I do something like that, but it really made me mad that he didn't even ask me or Yixing if he can bring someone here.

"Zhang BaekHyun!" I opened the doo and the anger immediately overwhelmed my body. "Get off my son right now and get out of my house!" I shouted at the stranger. The boy gets up right away and hurries to the exit.

"DAD! What the-?! You can't just send him away!" He got up from his bed, I think his plan was to go after him, but I grabbed his hand.

"You're not going anywhere young man."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He pulls his hand out of my grip.

"He was pushing you down, how was is supposed to react to that?" I crossed my arms.

"He didn't hurt me! We were playing!, Jesus, did you think he wanted to me or what?" I couldn't believe my ears that such words had left his throat. My baby would never talk to me like that .. Love does this to him, huh?

"I don't care what are you guys were doing, you brought him in without asking me or Yixing. You're grounded! Only I can take you to school and bring you home."

"You can't be serious" he shooked his head. "We did nothing, nothing bad at all for god's sake! Dad, he's just my best friend, no more and no less, stop thinking too much, and now please get out of my room, I have to call ChanYeol that my dad has grounded me so I can't go bowling with him. Thanks a lot!" He puffed, turning his back on me.

My heart shrinked at that and I wanted to take every words back, but what he did was bad. I'm not going to apologize this easily. Let's just say I'm really glad they were just best friends and that they didn't want to do anything dirty.

Taking a deep breath, I step out of my son's room and run straight into Yixing, who looks down at me disappointed.

"What were we talking about this morning?" I couldn't answer, I just bowed my head down."Oury child can't even have friends anymore? JongDae was brought here without a word and you haven't grounded Hyunnie for it."

"Yes, because Dae didn't push my little baby on the bed" I pouted

"Yeah, that boy just slaps Hyunnie's everyday," he rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Jun, you and your worries to death. As I already said, leave him alone, and I'll talk to him. Go now, take a bath, I'll join you later, love," he kissed my forehead. When Yixing stepped in BaekHyun's room I heard them laughing.

Eh, BaekHyun has always been dad's little son, but now that I'm like this, Yix is good too? Ch, that's what I get I guess.

TO BE CONTINUED