Third

I don't like him

         Everyone was talking to each other and laughing in the morning, Yixing and ChanYeol were getting along, the boy seemed to know that he can't impress me, so he tried to talk with BaekHyun's other father. Yix was basically an open man, and he never objected to what Baek was doing with his life, he loved him and worried for him just like me, but he wasn't the type to tell others what should they do with their life.

My little one's face looked so... sated, his face was almost shining, which really meant that at dawn these two were making love .. and Yixing said it wasn't their first time ..

Yeah, just a 'friend' Baek, nothing more than that?!

I definitely need to talk to him, he has to understand that I don't like it when he's being secretive in front of me. I was always by his side, just because I'm worried for him doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly turn against him like my mother did to me.. I just want to protect him, that's all.

"I hope you guys used protection," I said randomly, and all of them stopped talking. Oops ... too much?

"You.. you heard us?" Our boy blushed completely, his hands were shaking.

"Even if we haven't heard you guys, your face tells us everything, we are men too, we know what it's like," Yixing explains with a lazy smile, trying to ridicule the subject, only I don't laugh at it. "But Myeon has a point, I hope you didn't had without protection," my huspand's tone changes, and Baek immediately lowers his head. He knows when Yix use this tone he have to listen to him carefully. "BaekHyun.."

"Uhm ... I'm taking pills..." he began to play with his fingers. I paled. So he's taking medicine...

"Son," I started rubbing my forehead.

"We have to leave now or we're going to be late!" Baek gets up, pulling ChanYeol with him. "See you this afternoon," he laughed awkwardly and fled as if he had to.

"Do you think this is normal Yixing?"

"My love, Hyunnie won't get pregnant."

"How do you know? Sometimes medication doesn't help either ... we know this the best ... I hate the fact that my little angel has someone .. I don't like that guy."

"I think he's a good kid, funny and kind, he's a perfect match to our boy, you're just trying to find reasons to hate him, even though he did nothing wrong."

"He took his ity!"

"And I took yours! We died because of it? No! Now stop, let's get ready, we have to go to work."

Great! My husband is mad at me now. Fantastic . This is too much for me.

Tears appeared in my eyes, I bowed my head, I wanted to hold them back, it's been so long since I cried. I'm afraid, no... I'm terrified. When I told Baek I didn't realize how fast he was growing up , I wasn't kidding .. He's not my little baby anymore who I put to bed every night.

He's not yet grown up, but he's no longer a little kid. That's why I'm afraid to let him go, he's in the whimsical age and he just wants to try everything out.

It seems ChanYeol and BaekHyun have known each other for a much longer time, and I just wasn't introduced to the tall kid, and .. more things are starting to make sense now. I remember, one month ago my little angel was complaining about how his is hurting..  

I can't believe that I didn't notice anything! I wanted to believe that Hyunnie would never do such a thing at such a young age because he was acting innocent infront of us.

But why did he keep it a secret? Why? Did I fail my parenting?

"Junmyeon .. baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to outburst like this," Yixing pulled me in his embrace.

"It's okay, you're right ... just-!" I sniffed sadly.

"Shh, I get it Love, but you have to understand, if BaekHyun loves ChanYeol, you have to accept it. You have to get closer to that kid. Today was my first time talking to him and look at me! I like him already! It's not that difficult Junnie, you can do it."

"I love you, Yix! And thank you."

"I love you too" he smiled sweetly.

||♥||

Although Yixing said it wouldn't be difficult to accept the fact that BaekHyun now has a boyfriend, it wasn't that easy. Every weekend he went to ChanYeol, then Yeol spent Sunday nights with us, sometimes I woke up to their moans. The only thing that calmed me down that I got to see my son happy smile.

My son's eighteenth birthday is today, so this day must be special.

We invited all his friends to our house, so while they were in school, Yix and I prepared everything for the party, though we had a little fight because I didn't want to see any alcohol, but my husband thought a little booze wouldn't hurt to them, he said he will pay attention to the kids.

Yeah, I want to see that..

When the kids arrived, everyone entered the living room and kitchen, praising how well we decorated the place, which made me very proud. BaekHyun had an indelible smile on his face, ChanYeol proudly stood beside him kissing his cheeks.. That ladder is so cheesy..

Somehow it reminds me of Yixing, but my husband has always been handsome, while this.. dumbo is not that handsome...
And BaekHyun is just like me.. I can still blush so hard when Yixing tells me how much he loves me.

I think I recognize ourselves more and more in them .. and it reassures me, because we fought for our love, so they will fight for their love too.

With a small smile on my face, I looked at BaekHyun, who had a great chat with his father and ChanYeol, then he turned to me with the most beautiful smile in the world, he looked like a little angel .. My little angel.

He walked slowly towards me, leaving the two fools behind.

"Hi dad," he stood beside me. "It's a very cool birthday party, everyone is really happy, thanks"

"You deserve the best" I chuckled. "I hope that you're not mad at me."

"Why would I be mad at you?" he blinked in suprise.

"Because I was acting like that for weeks."

"Dad, it's okay, I know you're just worried because I'm still young and naiv but I love ChanYeol, he's my life." he laughed softy.

"I'm happy that you found someone.. I just.." I frowned when I saw that kid was dancing weirdly. "Why this idiot?" I grimaced.

"Daddy is dancing like that too" he pointed towards my husband.

Oh my God... He's right.

"Well.. It seems that we found the dumbest guys in the world" I shook my head, BaekHyun was nodding with a grin.

Everything is fine now ... But that doesn't mean I like that kid, I still don't trust him completely, but who knows.. If he's going to make my little angel this happy.. One day I'm going to thank him that he takes care of him.