Tana x Sana

Ghostwriter (Twice Horror Story)

"Tanaa~" she screams from the door opened by Nayeon. She runs and hugs me cheerfully. I feel my heart beating under her arms. This is the first time my girlfriend, Sana, visits us in our new house.

"How are you, Tana? Can you sleep well here? Have you eaten your dinner? Do you need help to organize the house?" Sana is so caring and sweet. Kinda obsessive and protective towards me. But in a daily basis, she's not that tough. She's really shy and clingy. She's an introvert who can't talk much to strangers.

"Nayeona! Come here," Sana asks my sister to join us on the couch. Both of them are so close too because both of them are jokester. They like to throw jokes and bully each other jokingly. Since Sana is an actress, she likes to pretend. For a moment, Sana's existence makes the house feels alive and fun.I'm glad that she's here.

"Sana Unnie!" Nayeon calls the name's owner.
"What?"
"Tana Unnie is so weird!"
"Hey, you can't call her like that," Sana tries to defend me.
Nayeon continues, "She bought this creepy huge house. Don't you think this house is scary?"
Sana looks around and says, "I admit. It's a little bit scary-"
"-Not a little bit!" Nayeon cuts, "A lot! Sometimes I'm having a hard time sleeping, " she confesses.
" I see... Do you feel so, Tana?"
"Sometimes I heard some noises too, to be honest," I say.
"See!?"
"Okay okay, Nayeon, calm down," says Sana, "You know guys, I'm really welcome if both of you want to live in my place. I'm opened."
"No no, that's enough," I stop her, "I really appreciated that but I and, hem, Nayeon, is comfortable living here. We don't wanna bother you."
"No, it's really fine! You can visit my place and sleep there anytime. Nayeon too," Sana continues.
"No, but thank you so much, dear. I really appreciate it," I insist. Honestly, I'm just not ready to be that close with Sana, although she's my girlfriend.

Nayeon is just a coward, I just need to encourage her to be braver. And I know Sana is pure and kind-hearted. I believe her. She's just too nice. Wait, why am I analyzing her like some characters for a story? What a weird habit.

"Ang~ You always reject my offer," Sana says, "I actually want to offer you something else."
"That's not my intention, dear. What is it? What is the offer?" I ask. "There's a freelance writer vacancy that I know from a friend. It's from a good company. I think it's gonna help you, you know... I'm not underestimating you but, you haven't had another novel since your first one. What do you think, Tana? It's from a really popular publisher!"
Regretfully, I hold Sana's hands with both of my hands and smile, "I'm sorry again, Sana. I need to focus on my new novel."
"Oh my Gosh, Unnniieeee~~! You're so stubborn!" Nayeon yells at me. I and Sana look at each other and then we laugh.

"Speaking of which," I say, "I wanna tell you guys something. So, I found a notebook and I want to reference it for my new story..."
"But?" Nayeon cuts.
"But! -Don't be scared, Nayeon," I give her a warning before continuing what I'm going to say, "This notebook is..."

 

 

"...haunted." I chuckle.