Kim Household

Twelve Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma!" Jin Joo screams at the top of her lungs as soon as she opens the front door. "Bogo shipeosseoyo*." She hugs her mother as tight as she can.

It does hurt Ji Hyo a little, but she's not going to tell her little girl because of how much she misses her too.

"Na do*, Jin Joo-yah." Ji Hyo kisses the top of her daughter's head. "Were you being a good girl to Joong Ki Samchon? Or were you naughty?"

"Ani. I'm a good girl, Eomma!"

"That's nice to hear." Ji Hyo stands back up and faces Joong Ki this time. Jin Joo runs to hug her Appa. "Jeongmal gomawo, Joong Ki-yah. I'll take you to lunch sometime."

"Aniya, Noona. You don't have to. You know how much I love my jokattal*."

Ji Hyo shakes her head. "Let me, Joong Ki-yah. Is tomorrow okay?"

Joong Ki laughs. "Arasseo, Noona. I'll make the time for you. How are you feeling by the way?"

Ji Hyo and Joong Ki sit on the sofa to catch up. He asks her about her recovery, and she bombards him with questions such as if he has a girlfriend that she doesn't know about, or how is his relationship with Kwang Soo now, and so on.

Jong Kook watches them with a smile. Ji Hyo doesn't really chit chat that much these days.

"Appa, baegopa*." Jin Joo, who is in his arms, nudges him.

"Hm? Let's see what Joong Ki Samchon has in his kitchen."

Jong Kook feels content. Ji Hyo who laughs from time to time and Jin Joo in his arms. Why would he change this feeling and this family for the world? Jong Kook feels more confused with his feeling.

-

That night, it is all happy in the Kim household. Ji Hyo is replying e-mails regarding to her modelling job across Jin Joo, who's eating dinner with the help from Jong Kook at the dining table.

Jong Kook watches of how focus his wife is and how she stretches her neck and her back every now and then. He doesn't actually know why she's been replying e-mails for more than an hour. That's also the reason why she tells him to help Jin Joo eats her dinner first.

He walks over to her while Jin Joo places the empty plate in the sink. "I'll help you take a bath in a minute, Jin Joo-yah."

"Ne." Jin Joo replies while hopping straight into her room.

Jong Kook touches Ji Hyo's shoulder slightly. "Everything's alright?" Then he places a feathery kiss on her cheek.

Ji Hyo who is resting her head on her hands, quickly looks up. Her heart flutters, like a bird who is about to take a flight again. She knows she is falling in love with him all over again and yet she can't help it. She doesn't want to.

"Mhmm." She lies sweetly.

He lifts her chin, so her gaze meets him. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Oppa." She really wants to pull him closer and steals all his breaths away, but she presses down her feeling and slaps his hand instead. "Now, go. You promise to help Jin Joo take a bath."

"Geurae." Jong Kook leans in to capture her soft lips, which Ji Hyo gladly accepts.

It just so happens that Jin Joo runs back to get her Appa. "Appa! Ppalli!"

Their daughter sees them. They know she does. She giggles and grins widely at her parents.

7 more to go.

-

After Ji Hyo's done replying all of her e-mails and settles some problems that are making her head hurts, she goes to the bathroom to help her husband and their daughter, in case they're having difficulties. She thought her husband wouldn't be able to handle their daughter without her help, because Jin Joo really likes to play around in the shower. Sometimes, she too finds it difficult, especially when she's beyond tired.

She's ready to help him, so in a way they can have a family time.

However, to her surprise, she finds Jin Joo just sits still on the bathtub, looking directly into her Appa and telling stories about all of her friends while Jong Kook gently puts shampoo on her head. She doesn't usually do this with her, she's usually just goofing around and playfully keeps refusing to let her Eomma put shampoo on her head.

There was one time, when Jin Joo was almost four, Ji Hyo felt so tired after work and Jong Kook was working out of town. It just happened to be the day when Jin Joo was cranky and kept throwing tantrum here and there. Ji Hyo who was starting to lose her patience finally offered her ice cream, just to calm her down and Jin Joo happily received it. But the price for offering an ice cream was the hyperactive Jin Joo from all the sugar and the mess she made to herself. The ice cream didn’t only make it to but also on her dress, on the tip of her hair, and all over her face. And that’s why she had to get her daughter get a bath. The stickiness could make her itchy.

After running around here and there while Ji Hyo was doing the dishes, Jin Joo started to feel tired and sleepy. Ji Hyo found Jin Joo’s laying on the sofa with her eyes closed, but she couldn’t have it. She couldn’t let her daughter sleeping with mess all over her. Ji Hyo picked Jin Joo up which got refused by the small girl and she started screaming. Ji Hyo tried to persuade her to at least get a 5-minute shower so she could sleep fresh and smell nice.

Jin Joo agreed, but that 5-minute shower turned to a whole long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter