Soojung

lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon, stop pacing around! I'm getting dizzy!" Hyoyeon yells at her friend who is pacing back and forth in front of her and is wearing a simple black dress. 

"Hyo! I'm going dinner with Jessica!" says Taeyeon dramatically. 

Hyoyeon rolls her eyes, "So what? It's just dinner and she's your girlfriend."

Taeyeon throws herself on the couch beside Hyoyeon, "It's gonna be different Hyo," mutters Taeyeon. 

"Why? I don't understand."

"I'm going to have dinner with Jessica," she puts dramatic pause, "and her daughter."

Hyoyeon looks at Taeyeon like she's growing another head, "Tae, I don't see any problem with that though?"

Taeyeon sits up, "Hyo! What if she hates me? What if she thinks of me as gold digger? What if i leave bad impression? What ifㅡ"

"Stop right there Kim Taeyeon!" she shouts, "Are you stupid or what? Stop being paranoid like that. Just go to that dinner and see what will happen. That's it. Everything will be fine. I've met Soojung, she's a cool kid."

"But, Hyo, she's eleven years old sheㅡ"

"GET YOUR OUT OF MY HOUSE AND GO TO THAT DINNER AND THAT'S FINAL!"

Taeyeon arrives at Jessica's house exactly at, 7:00 p.m. she's already in front of the front door of the house. She's really nervous about meeting Jessica's daughter; because this will be their first meeting. 

She exhales as she prepares herself to push the button of the doorbell; and she did. 

Not too long after that, the door reveals Jessicaㅡas beautiful as always in white dress but still with an apron on. 

Jessica beams, "Hey, baby." she reaches for Taeyeon for a quick hug, "You're here."

"Yeah, I'm here," Taeyeon mutters with a nervous smile. 

Jessica snickers, "Geez, why so nervous Tae?"

Taeyeon widen her eyes, "N-no, I'm not." she tries to control her expression to neutralㅡbut, guess, she fails, "Am I to early?" Taeyeon asksㅡtries to change the subject and she gestures Jessica's appearance with a apron. 

"Oh? You're on time Taeyeon. I just finished with all the cooking."

"Really? You cooked alone?"

"What was that?" Jessica narrows her eyes, "Come on let's get inside."

 

 

This also will be the first time Taeyeon in Jessica's house; it's elegant yet simpleㅡso Jessica. There's a lot of photo frames hangs on the wall, Jessica, Soojung, Soojung with Jessica, and Taeyeon can't help but imagine her wedding photos with Jessica hanging on the wall. 

Jessica leads Taeyeon to the dining area. All meals are ready to eat; steak and of course wine. 

"I'll get Soojung," Jessica says as she unties her apron.

After Jessica walks out from the dining area, the nervousness of Taeyeon is getting worse. 

Taeyeon calm down. Everything will be fine, stupid. 

Busy with her thoughts, she can't hear that Jessica and Soojung already in front of her. 

"Taeyeon?" with that Taeyeon wakes up from her thoughts. 

And thereㅡJessica with Soojung. 

"I'm sorry I was zoning out," she says sheepishly.

Jessica just smirks playfully and Soojung just stares at Taeyeon with confusion writte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter