"f-ck you, jessica."

lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months after the breakup (20% to move on. 

It's been two months since I broke up with my girlfriend. I still can't believe it why she wanted us to breakup; I thought we were inseparable but, I guess it was for me but not her. 


Here I am; in my bedroom, alone and ballad song can be heard from my phone on the table. My eyes are puffy because of me crying all night and didn't get enough sleep.


And how about my ex-girlfriend? 


By her posts on her social media; she seemed happy, like nothing happened.


That's make me feels much worst than before. Maybe she doesn't even care about me at all. Did I even cross her mind after we broke up? I guess, never. 


Someone opens my bedroom door harshly and I know who is it, of course my loud best friend, Tiffany. 


"Yah Kim Taeyeon! How long you will keep being like this? For heaven's sakeㅡstop being pathetic like this!"


See? She always comes to my house just to nag me. 


"Come on get up! I already brought your dinner," she said as she drags me from my bed to my dining table.


I'm just letting myself getting dragged by Tiffany and she forces me to sit and pushes the dinner in front of me. 


She sighs, "Eat Tae."


I take the chopsticks and start to eat. I read the restaurant name and I realized that was Jessica's favorite Chinese restaurant. Suddenly, I feel tears fill up my eyes and I can't stop it.


"Here we go again," Tiffany murmurs, "What is it now?"


"This is Jessica's favorite restaurant." I say in small voice. 


Tiffany facepalms herself, "OK, I'm sorry. So should I throw this meal and order another meal from other restaurants that isn't Jessica's favorite?" I can feel her sarcasms in every words she said. 


I shake my head, "No, no, it's fine. Thank you Fany."
I continue eat in silence and Tiffany just sits there beside me and plays with her phone. 


"Taeyeon, you should stop thinking about her and start to move on."


"I'm still trying Tiffany."


"Taeyeon it's been months already! Stop being pathetic! She doesn't care about you! You should move on because she already moved on!"


Tiffany's last sentence caught me off guard and I'm literally stop breathing for a moment. 


"W-what?" I whisper hoarsely. 


She looks at me sadly, "She moved on. She got a new girlfriend."


"Stop talking nonsense Tiffany!” I don’t know why but I feel slightly angry by what she just said. 


“It’s true Taeyeon,” she says and gives me her phone that show Jessica’s new post on Instagram with a girl and a caption, new chapter♡


I can’t believe it. How can she replaced and forgot about us that easily.


“Oh my god,” Tiffany brings me to her embrace and I’m crying hard in her arms, “Everything will be okay Taeyeon.”

 

 

five months after the breakup (65% to move on) 


“Taeyeon! Oh my god I can’t believe you come!”
“Of course I come Soo, this is your birthday,” I hug her, because, damn I miss my friends and it was my fault because I pushed everyone off while I was mending my broken heart. 


“Glad to see you unnie,” this time Yoona hugs me. 


I break the hug, “Okay guys, I’m going to that bar because I’m craving for some wine.”


“Okay Tae have fun! Just do whatever you want because I’m so happy that you came.” Sooyoung cries. 


“Oh god Soo, don’t be dramatic,” I laugh it off and walk to the bar in the corner. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter