"because i had you."

lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the part 2 of "f-uck you, jessica." but this is with jessica's side of story or POV. I'm sorry it took me long enough to update. 

 

 

the breakup. 

Getting home late or working late is my usual routine for the past month. As I open the door of my apartment; I really want to rush myself onto my fluffy bed. God, I'm really tired, the meetings today and works really made my headache worse. 

Walk into my apartment with my untidy appearance. My wish to finally get to bed is crushed. Because my girlfriend is here; in my apartment, wearing her dress. 

Maybe some of you would feel great, when you're tired and your loved ones is there to comfort you. But not with me, because right now, Taeyeon sits there on the couch with her irritated face. 

I sighs as I tries to ignore her and went to the kitchen. I heard her following steps behind me. 

"Jessica are you always comes home this late?" she asks from where she's right now; right behind me. 

I stops at the entrance of my kitchen and noticed the dining table was set up with two steaks and bottle of wine. 

Did she prepared this? 

"Sica,"

I turn to her, "I'm sorry Tae. I have a lot of works tonight."

She holds my gaze, "Do you know what today is?"

I frown as my headache comes back, "Waitㅡ" I pull out my phone from my jeans pocket and she follows my every moves, "It's Friday."

She looks pained as her lips purses into thin line, "Really? You don't remember?"

I sighs, "Taeyeon, I'm sorry. I'm really tired right now, all I need is sleep. Can we talk whatever you want to talk tomorrow?"

"Jessica, it's our 3rd anniversary!" she rises her voice. 

I froze, stupid Jessica Jung Sooyeon. 

"And you forgot it," she continues with her small voice. 

"Taeyeon. I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry that I forgot."

"Sicㅡ"

I exhale loudly as the tiredness enlarge, "Taeyeon, it's just anniversary okay? We can celebrate it next month with monthversarry. So it's not a big deal."

"Oh really? Can you guarantee that you won't forget it?"

I look at her coldly, "Kim Taeyeon."

She looks angry now, "You know what Sica, after you decide to open your own design company you always forget about meㅡabout us. You even didn't show up in our dinner last week. You rarely reply my message. Is it really take a lot of you precious time to just reply one of my messages?!"

"Taeyeon can we talk about this tomorrow. I swear Tae, I'm so tired! How many time do I have to tell you? I'm tired, Taeyeon. I need my sleep if notㅡI'll talk aboutㅡ"

"Let's talk about this now Jessica!" 

Now, her eyes are tearing up. I know this is our nth fight for the past month. 

I grit my teeth, "You know Taeyeon. What we always do is fight, argue, fight, argue."

"And you know who's fault? It's you!"

"Me?!"

"You and your stupid Blanc & Eclare! You never made time for me! You always ignore me!"

"Taeyeon, I'm busy! And my business it's not stupid! I'm just begin my business Taeyeon! Of course I'm busy!"

She looks away for me, "Is it really important to you? "

I sighs as I calm myself down, "Of course Taeyeon."

"Am I being a burden to you?"

I'm shock by what she said, "Taeyeon noㅡ"

She wipes her tears harshly and looks at me, "Me or Blanc?"

Did she just?  I can't help myself but feel angry when she asked me that. She seems really doubt my feelings, huh? 

I turn away from her and walks to the counter, "Taeyeon."

She looks up at me as she tries hold back her tears, "Hmm?"

I take a deep breath, this is it; "Let's break up."

Her eyes widen and tears comes back in her eyes, "Sica... that'sㅡ"

"I can't choose between you and my business. Let's break up," I drop my gazes on the counter. 

She chokes back a sob, "Jessica. I'm sorry if I'm being like this. Jess please don't do this to me."

"No Taeyeon, let's break up. We should sort ourselves out."

She cries on her spot. And I can't even do anything about that. And I already regretting my decision. I tries to hold back my tears. 

"Tae, can you pleaseㅡgo home. I'm sorry I need my time alone."

She didn't say anything and just grabs her purse and walks out from my apartment. When the door finally closed; I drop myself on the ground and cry my heart out. Taeyeon-ah, I'm sorry. 

 

2 months after breakup. 

It's been to months since my breakup with Taeyeon. I can't help but feel guilty for her. I still love her, so much. But I'm such a jerk who broke her heart. 

Here I am now; drowning myself with alcohol in Yuri's bar. 

Irene; my model is beside me, sipping her wine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter