Chapter 9

Forever with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you feeling?" Choi asked the moment he entered his cousin's room, Wendy gave her a smile 

"Ugh, little bit sick but I'm okay now. My moms keep on checking up on me through phone" When her moms and friends heard she was hospitalized they immediately called her bombing her with question and sayinh

"Where's Irene?"

"I think she's talking to the doctor. She'll be back later, what's in the paper bag?"

Choi brought up the paper bag and showed her different kinds of fruits "Tada! I bought you some fruits. You love them right"

"You're the best cousin ever..I...I'm sorry about   what happened before..."

"It's okay atleast now you know that having that Sejeong around you can cause problems"

"Why do I feel like you know something I don't?" Wendy asked,

"I shouldn't tell you this but warning you is not enough. Our company is not in good terms with the Kim property group, Wendy we did something bad to them and I can't tell you that  since you're not involved in that case"

"Why can't I? Even if I'm not involve on that problem I think I have the rights to know the situation since I'm one of the CEO here"

Choi let out a sigh " I can't, Wendy that is one of the rule given to us after what happened please understand"

"Okay...fine"

"Promise me you won't be near beside that girl"

"I promise"

"Good, now let me help you with the fruits!"

But Wendy still wants to find out what their company did to sejeong's. 

And she will try everything to solved it.

It's been a week since that happened and Wendy's going to be discharged today at the hospital. Irene can't wait to spend more time with her, if only she can bring her back on their home right now she would. While waiting for Wendy to get changed a phone rang so she answered it.

"Hello Wendy? Are you doing well now in the hospital? Thank God you answer my call"

Damn. It's that girl again.

Why can't that Sejeong leave them alone!?

"Yeah. Thank God I answered her call"  Irene replied. She's so mad right now. How dare that Sejeong call her Wendy?!

"I don't care about you." 

"Leave my Wendy alone. I'm being really nice to you right now Sejeong-ssi. I am. So please leave us alone or else you won't like the things I will do to you. " Irene said before putting the call into an end. She took a long breathe trying to relaxe herself.

That Sejeong girl i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter