Chapter 7

Forever with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh hey you're awake now" Wendy greeted Sejeong, she was busy preparing breakfast in the kitchen 

"Uh yeah, I was about to leave anyways"

"Eh? Have some breakfast first"

Sejeong smiled " Your wife must be lucky to have you"

"That's not true... I'm lucky to have her"

"Aish too cheesy!" They both laughed

The two ate breakfast together. Talking about things the more they get to know each other, the more they can see how similar they are. 

Suddenly the front door opened "Hey Wendy! I got you some fresh fruits--- what is that girl doing here?"

Wendy approach Choi and gets the plastic full of fruits in his hand "She stayed over the night  because it is very cold last night in the rooftop so we decided to drink here"

"Why does she need to sleep here if her room is just the next door?" 

"Don't get angry okay? We are friends and I don't know why are you like that with Sejeong when you're not like this"

"I told you that girl is nothing but trouble"

"How can you say that when you don't even know her like I do?"

"Like you do? You're the one who doesn't know anything about that Sejeong girl"

The atmosphere is getting bad. Wendy can't understand why does her cousin act like this? Her cousin never once interfer in her life like this, she wants to know the reason but Choi don't even tell her.

"Tell me then"

Choi looks at her defeated and eyed Sejeong
 "Do whatever you want, I warned you" he said before he left the room

"I'm sorry for that Sejeong...my cousin isn't really like that, I will properly talk to him later"

Sejeong gives Wendy a smile "It's okay, I think I need to get going now. Thank you for taking care of me"

As soon as Wendy's left alone in the room she  sighed deeply not knowing what to do about everything right now. She and Joohyun had an argument last night then now she is in bad terms with her cousin. Things are so messed up.

And she misses her wife's voice and hugs...

She checked her phone just in case Joohyun would call or even message her but she received nothing. That made her more disappointed but she can't let her and Joohyun be like this. They are not like this so she dialed her number however no one's answering it.

"Please answer the call joohyun."

Damn. She doesn't know what is happening right now...and it is so frustrating. Then the what ifs thought are getting into her nerves again.

What if something bad happened?

What if joohyun is with bo gum again right now?

What if they are having a good time alone together?

Oh God. Please answer the call.

Since she can't reach her Joohyun she decided to call Yeri who answered at the second ring

"What is it again?" Yeri asked from the other line

"Do you know where is Joohyun?"

"Huh? I don't know. Why are you asking me? You should know where she is"

"Can you try to reach her? Please?"

"Okay okay, I'll immediately message you if I contacted her"

After her call with Yeri. she called her mom Son "Hello Wendy~ why did you call?"

"Mom, can you please do me a favor?"

"What is it?

"I can't contact Joohyun. Please help me find her mom"

"Oh no don't cry, I will do my best to contact her okay? But what is going in between you and Irene?"

Wendy can't lie to her mom Son even if she lies her mom Son can distinguish it "We are just facing some issues mom"

"Eh? I hope you two will resolve that issues and have a nice talk"

"We will mom, thank you for helping me please update me..."Wendy said bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter