Chapter 6

Forever with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some work done, Wendy is on her way to the hotel when she decided to call her wife to apologize for being stupid. She know she's at fault when she shouted at Joohyun earlier...damn she messed it up. 

Joohyun called her earlier asking how is she doing but Wendy unintentionally gets annoyed because everytime her wife call she just keep on asking "if Wendy ate already" or "if Wendy is okay" She acknowledged that Joohyun must be concern about her but doesn't her wife trust her enough to know that she can take care of herself alone?

She didn't intend to shout at her and be irritated..it's just Joohyun keeps on being clingy these past few days, Wendy understand that they both miss each other but can't Joohyun understand that she's working here and work is very hard on her lately.

But the moment the phone was answered she didn't expect the voice she would hear.

"Wendy-ssi?"

They had an arguement but why the hell is she with that bo gum guy? It only angers Wendy more but she still tried to calm down "Yes right. Why are you with my wife, mr. Bo gum?"

"Ah yeah, I'm about to take Irene home since she's drunk here at the gathering event. Don't worry I will take her home safe"

Wendy wants to go back in Korea to get Joohyun back. She's mad, really mad right now. First, Joohyun didn't tell her about this gathering event tonight there and is that the reason why her wife don't even answer her calls and messages? Second, Joohyun doesn't allow her to drink with someone else so she thought Joohyun might do the same but she herself contradict her own words and get drunk especially when Wendy isn't there to pick her up. What if some people took an advantage of her?! 

Wendy is so mad right now. She's very disappointed at her..

"No need Mr. Bo gum-ssi, My friend Yeri will go there to pick her up so please accompany her just a little more minute"

"I can take her home--"

"Can you text me the location. where are you right now?"

"Ah okay sure but I can take---"

"Yeri is on the way so don't worry about it" 

"Okay..."

"Please don't hang up the call. I need to assure that she will be taken home by Yeri" Wendy plead. Thankfully, Bo gum agreed.

Wendy immediately texted Yeri the location and asked a favor to pick up Joohyun. She doesn't trust anybody beside her close friends 

From: Yerim

You owe me big one! I'm on a date with Sae ron but now where on our way to fetch your wife.

She felt relieve but still mad. After a couple of minutes she can hear on the other line of the call Yeri and Sae ron's voice

"Yo wannie" Yeri greeted in the other line and it made Wendy feel at ease 

"Take her home safely okay? Make sure she won't have too much hangover also please say thank you to Mr. Bo gum-ssi"

"Yes sir! We will take good care of her so you don't need to worry" Yeri said 

"Thank you Yeri and Sae ron, I really owe you to a big one"

"New online game is the answer" Yeri joked

"I will buy you that just please take Joohyun home safely" Wendy sighed in the other line.

She's tired of work then now she need to worry about Joohyun. Oh God, she needs an explanation from her why did she even act like that? The Joohyun she knows won't act that recklessly. Wendy understand that she made something to upset her but why would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter