Choices

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is a choice. 

 

adobo o sinigang? 

 

blue o green? 

 

jollibee o mcdo?

 

kapamilya o kapuso? 

 

Choices like that add up one by one to create path in life. 

 

A moment will come where one must make a choice. 

 

And guess what she failed to choose the best one. Her life is ruined. Big time. 

 

"Lalabs ipa-alaala mo nga sakin kung bakit ako nag-ABM?"

 

Joohyun glared at her . She guess she will scold her again in 3... 2... 

 

"SOOYOUNG! How many times I have to tell you not to call me those tacky petnames."

 

She sighed and pouted at her, "pero frenny, hindi ba tayo baliktad? Bakit ka nag-HUMSS? Bagay sayong maging supladang businesswoman."

 

She never received a response. It's been a week since they started their senior high school and she wants to stop going to school already. 

 

Why didn't anyone warned her that it would be this hard? 

 

She is just introduced to the Fundamentals of Accountancy blahblah 1 and she's having a headache already. Will she survived those business jargons too? She just hope. 

 

"Sooyoung, I have some errands to do for the principal. I will meet you after so we can relieve your stress okay?"

 

The taller squeal and hugged her friend tight. This is the hidden charms of the girl. She won't indulged you with words but go with actions instead. 

 

Sa sobrang tuwa pa nya, hinalikan nya ito sa pisngi. 

 

"Eww. Alam kong masaya ka pero please wag mo akong hawaan ng rabies." Umakto pa itong diring-diri at ipinunas ang pisngi sa uniform nya. 

 

Hindi na nakikinig si Sooyoung sa teacher nya sa Organization and Management. She wants too but sobrang boring at wala siyang maintindihan. 

 

She looked at her seatmate but she just rolled her eyes. She admits that she eats a lot but no one can top Hyewon. Kada subject ata nila may nginunguya ito. 

 

She looked at her watch and tap her fingers. How in world it is so ing long?

 

"Okay class..." she hold her breath. Finally she can go out with Joohyun and eat everything she wants. 

 

But when their teacher continued her sentence, she wants to cry. 

 

"... get 1/4 sheet of paper."

 

Her dumb classmate just had the audacity to ask.

 

"1/4 po Ma'am?"

 

"Gusto nyo ba 1/2 lengthwise para long quiz?"

 

Everyone groaned. Huh. She can already see the future. She will fail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter