Bonus 1.2

The Man With The Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Jelousy 

 

The following day Jiyong arrived with a flaming red hair.

Youngbae was busy humming to a tune he was composing last night. He had his hands busy with removing every visible dirt on the cupcake display track. He looked over and saw TOP scrubbing with great verocity the windows outside. He chuckled and he saw some high school girls stop and took pictures of "Hot Pink" TOP - as what they have began calling him after the 'Seungri Incident', also another new term.

Daesung, on the other hand, was busy singing in full volume in the kitchen. His voice reverberated against the walls, and had it not for Youngbae's patience, he would've called him out over the 'noise' (not that it was an obnoxious noice, per se, Daesung has a very powerful voice).

The door jingled. Youngbae looked up to see TOP with a great smirk. "What's with that?" he can't help but to ask.

"What what?" TOP asked, playing oblivious. 

"That!" Youngbae said, almost throwing his dirty clothe at TOP in haste.

TOP chuckled. "Jiyong's late," he said, as if it's a great deal.

Youngbae paused. He looked over at the clock and sure enough, it's pass seven (was he too engrossed iis cleaning slash humming that he got lost in time?).

TOP nodded, as if just reading Youngbae's head. 

"Ah," Youngbae could only mutter. They've been here since quarter to seven, as their opening time was eight. "It was a first," he shrugged. Jiyong, being the proclaimed leader, does his best to 'set an example' to his 'employees' and never have been late. TOP, on the other hand, has never been early except today.

TOP gleefully rubbed his hands together, "I'm so excited to throw that fact on him," he said, giving Youngbae a flirtatious wink - one that would've work wonders on the high school girls (or Seungri, much to Jiyong's disappointment) but never on Youngbae (he's not gay lol).

Youngbae chuckled on TOP's antics, "Well, wonder why he was late."

"Who was?" Daesung asked, wiping his hands  on his apron. His emerging from the kitchen meant that the cupcakes are all  been placed on the oven (he's been known as a 'miracle worker' with how fast he could prepare the cupcakes and other pastries).

TOP opened his hands and gestured wide, "Look around!" he said, with too  much joy.

Daesung seems to understood TOP (he was the only one who could ride in the same wavelength as that 'weirdo') and looked around, counting the current staff. "Ah," he said, with the same tone as Youngbae. 

TOP chuckled. "I know! I have to prepare my scolding face!" he said, before practicing. He opened his mouth wide and scrunched his nose, like a singer preparing for his concert. "It has to be expressive and convincing," he muttered, still busy with his 'practice'.

Youngbae and Daesung laughed, enjoying TOP's usual weirdness. 

"Maybe he forgot to set

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter