Bonus 1

The Man With The Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note! Hii!! So here's the promised bonus chapter! This is only one part of many! Enjoy~

 

Jiyong and Jealousy Part 1

Based on that weekly idol episode where Seungri rapped freestyle with the lyrics: Professional woo~ Not just pink but hot pink woo~

 

Late Afternoon. Loser’s Café.

It was closing time. The Café was busy throughout the whole day as it was the exam season. Seungri also was supposed to be studying but Jiyong, partly seduced, partly reasoned, to him that he should relax in a while before he’ll burn himself to the ground studying.

Seungri rolled his eyes at that, “Well, I’m a student, so that’s a given.”

Jiyong launched his cute countermeasure and pouted, “But I’m your boyfriend, so naturally I care for your whole being.”

It’s a win. No one could resist Jiyong pouting. Seungri, as if he’s a balloon that suddenly deflated, relent and kissed Jiyong, “Okay, if you say so.”

And thus, Seungri spent his afternoon lounging around the Café helping Youngbae and Daesung in the kitchen baking and cooking pastas for the students. Of course, Seungri, being a business major, wouldn’t allow himself to work for free. Thus, TOP and Jiyong gave him a salary for his part-time work (though he could just smile at Jiyong and Jiyong would surely offer him gold).

TOP yawned loudly and stretched his aching back, “Damn! I’m so exhausted! Let’s drink wine!”

Youngbae flinched, TOP and wine in a sentence would never end well. “Ah…let’s just take a rest, yeah?” he tried to diffuse the situation.

“I know!” Seungri suddenly exclaimed. He rushed over to his bag and reached for something. “Let’s play cards!”

“Oh yes! Then let’s have the loser do something embarrassing!” By now, Daesung has finished mopping the kitchen cleaned. He walked over to Seungri and began shuffling the cards.

“But we’ll still have wine?” TOP asked, pulling a bottle of red wine out of nowhere.

“Ji! Wanna join us?” Seungri asked over to his busy boyfriend counting money in the registrar.

“Sure sure,” Jiyong said, finishing up his inventory. As per usual, they exceeded their daily quota and he was immensely pleased about it. He’ll take his group over to eat somewhere expensive as a sort of celebration. His friends have really did their best every day to make the Café successful, they – well, all of them – deserve a treat.

After ten minutes or so, the group was all sitting around a table playing cards. Youngbae knew that he has no other choice but to participate less he’ll exhaust his ears from Seungri’s adorable yet obnoxious whining. “So, what should the loser do?” he asked, knowing that his card may not be the best, but it would (hopefully) not be the worse.

“How about coloring his hair?” Daesung asked, sending a side glance towards Jiyong.

As expected, Jiyong flinched. He could vividly remember the teasing he got from his so-called best friends after he had dyed his hair – blue.

TOP laughed as the same memory flashed in his mind. “Oh gods, Jiyong looked like a smurf!”

Youngbae also snickered, joining it at the fun, “Smurf! Smurfy! Grumpy old smurf!”

Seungri was lost, “Wait! What do you mean smurf?”

Daesung answered for him, “Jiyong lost a bet and he had to dye his hair blue as a consequence.”

Seungri paused and stared at Jiyong, imagining him with a blue hair. He couldn’t fathom it. He playfully bumped Jiyong’s shoulders, “Why didn’t you tell me you dyed your hair before?”

“Well, we could show you the pictures?” Daesung asked, pulling his phone out.

“NO!” Jiyong screamed, reaching for Daesung’s phone. But TOP and Youngbae were quick to stand up and hold him back. “Let go you bastards!”

TOP and Youngbae merely laughed at his antics.

Seungri paused as he stared at Jiyong’s image. He has his arms crossed and there’s an annoyed pout on his lips as he diverted his attention away from the camera.

One…Two…

Seungri burst out laughi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter