Chapter 3

Dense
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Unnie!” Chaeyoung whined as she felt herself being enveloped in what was essentially a side bear hug as well as her cheeks being pressed onto another. As much as she enjoyed hugs, the initiator can be quite invasive at times, especially now when she felt herself being pulled off the ground a little.

The attacker giggled as she continued on her onslaught of rubbing the younger girl’s cheeks against hers, “Ah, I can’t help it Chaeyoungiiiiie, you’re like a wittle stuffed animal. And your cheeks are like little dough balls, squish squish!"

 To finish off her teasing she placed a light kiss on Chaeyoung’s cheek, causing the younger girl to squirm and whine even more in her tight embrace.

Dahyun took a small sip of her juice, and sighed. It’s never a boring day when the group of 9 gathered together, especially when it came to picnics. The last picnic that encompassed all of the group ended up with Jeongyeon and Momo being chased by geese around the park while the ever-loving God Jihyo intervened as damage control. The memory worries her even further when she realizes that was just Jeongyeon and Momo being themselves but how there’s Sana who is physically and mentally incapable of taking a hint, is flat out cuddling with Chaeyoung. In front of an eerily quiet Mina who looked akin to apex predator on their way to hunt for their meal for the day. Dahyun tapped on Momo's shoulder who was also observing the scene.

“Momo-unnie?"

Momo turned her head towards her, “Dubu-yah?”  “

"Is Sanna-unnie going to die?”

Dahyun pointed at Sana, who was still bear hugging Chaeyoung, spinning her around like a toddler much to the younger's dismay while the older was loving every second of it. That is until she felt a very vicious pair of eyes staring her down. Looking back was transfixed by Mina's lethal daze pointed directly at her.Starting to comprehend her situation, Sana slowly lowered Chaeyoung back onto the ground, the shorter girl let out a sigh of relief and giggled before walking away, leaving only Sana and Mina, the latter's expression unchanged.

Mina opened and spoke softly, “Run”

Sana nodded in understanding, and went into a full blown sprint away from the gazebo, Mina let out a shaky breath before pursuing the delinquent

Momo sighed and patted the younger girl’s shoulder, “Hope not Dubu, but she’s cutting off a lot of years right now.”

Dahyun wiped an invisible tear from her eye, “She was so young too. We’ll have to buy a closed casket.”

“If we can even find a body that is” she responded, “then we’d all have to buy funeral attire.” Momo smiled and pinched the smaller girl’s cheeks, “Though I think you’d look hot in all black.”

The statement instantly made Dahyun blushed a bright red that was even more noticeable on her pale skin, “Y-you’re using Sana passing as a way to flirt with me?”

Momo realized now what Dahyun was implying and turned red herself, “N-No, it was just a compliment! Not that I think about you wearing outfits and stuff, I mean, umm.” The Japanese girl’s head was scrambling itself trying to form coherent sentences, while Tofu girl was still taken aback from the “flirt”

Meanwhile another figure was also observing the DahMo duo and clicked her tongue in frustration.

“Useless gays…” she muttered. Turning back to the scene that caused it to happen in the first place, she was now watching a terrified Sana run for her life while a fuming Mina penguin was hot on her heels about to enforce divine retribution onto the fleeting snake. To her dismay, Sana’s luck caught up to her a few moments later resulting her to suddenly trip onto a soft patch of grass.

“M-Mina! We can talk about this!” Sana breathlessly tried to talk to the quietly livid girl while slowly crawling away.

“Corpses can’t talk, Sana” Mina replied blankly, but before she could strike, another member quickly sprang into action stationing herself between the angry penguin and an almost crying Sana.

Mina stared forward in confusion for a few seconds before her face fell back to a scowl, “Get out of the way, Tzuyu.” She growled

However, said tall girl stood her ground and glared back at Mina, “This has gone far enough, unnie. Look at her, she can hardly stand.” She gestured towards Sana who was already back on her feet.

“Umm, actually I’m totally fi- “Sana tried to speak, but was startled and squealed when she was suddenly struck by falling

Popcorn?

Sana looked back at the source of the strange treat and found Dahyun and Momo with a bag of movie theater popcorn, bringing their fingers up to their lips gesturing her to shush. Sana swore she can see Momo mouthing, “It’s just getting good.”

Sana pointed at the bag, “Where did you even get that?” but the two simply shrugged threw more popcorn at her, causing the Japanese girl to protect herself from the projectile treats.

“Never mind t

Please log in to read the full chapter