How did this happen?

A love from afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*byul's POV*
           

Knock knock knock

       "What the hell, it's 2 am" I check my phone to confirm the time then got up from my desk. I go down stairs carefully so I don't wake up Eric and my roommates. Creeping downstairs I heard rustling, grabbing the nearest stick like object within my reach, one of my baseball trophies, And panicking internally I tried my best stay quiet. However, that plan soon went to the dumps when I reached the bottom of the stairs and cautiously approaching the source of the sounds, a Blinding phone light and a screech erupted from the dark figure. Hurried footsteps down the stairs then the lights , "Kim Yongsun what are you doing here?!?" Hani whispered as she doesn't want to wake up our neighbours. When I looked at yong- I mean solars face I was surprised, tears were flowing down her face and hair disheveled. She had one of her nightmares again. What are you doing standing there help her idiot ! I was about to give into my inner voice and help her out , but Eric was swift and went to her side as soon as he got his bearings, of course he would, he is her boyfriend after all. They were sitting at the couch and acting all gross and stuff, I rolled my eyes and left the room. Not until I heard a voice call out, "Byul, please I need you." I ignored her, and with a heavy heart and misty eyes I walk back to my room.

flashback

        I just need to go home, I have to talk to hani about taking my shift tomorrow, I have to get ready for Our aniversery, I have to do blah blah blah blah. So many things to do. I got home quickly, but something was off, the door to our apartment was unlocked, and I'm sure that Yong is at work and shouldn't be home for 3 more hours. "she might not have been feeling well then if she's home early." I thought. I walked in expecting to see Yong snoring away on the couch, but instead I'm greeted by a shirt on the floor. Now I've watched a lot of dramas, and it sure looks like what the dramas dipicts, a trail of clothes leading to our room. Nearing our room, the sound of soft moans and grunts could be heard, at that moment I wanted to cut my ears off and burn them, but it wasn't compared to what my two eyes saw as I peaked through the small crack in the doorway. 
 

     There she was in all her g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter